Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starkie

Who is more trustworthy?

Who is more trustworthy?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more trustworthy

Hi guys I thought it’s about time this has to be done as I have had about enough now.

Very simple who do you think is likely to scam you or mug you off in shares Myself (starkie)or Violater.

it be appreciated if you can share your experiences too :)

honesty is the best policy 

I think i know Starkie for a very very long time now and bought/sold many Things, ran a lot of instances,Invasion, sharing chars with him and can say Starkie was/is very honest and havent done anything bad to me or scammed me in general.

He shared Drops me which i didnt even know about (for example: NMTs,JS from Giants and Day of Reconstruction Stones from Little Dragon Blues)

I would always vouch for him.

Edited by Nils

I trust Starkie 100% not just with ice/instances but with char/ money and personal information…. I’ve been good mates with Starkie for the past 6 months and has already proven in that time he is legit and fair. 

vio used to be a very good mate of mine but I realised I was always on the loosing end with him, we have had a dramas which unfortunately ruined our friendship and what got me was he still doesn’t take responsibility for his action but plays the victim card and it’s everyone else’s fault…. I did an ice with vio storm hawk and couchy the other day and I was warned by 3 different players to be careful as vio does not split fairly and for sure doesn’t split the “rare drops”  which to me is bullshit if ure in it as a team u split everything as a team. 

no brainer on this vote and in all honestly I doubt I’ll ever vote in vios favour 

AussieVIP 

Lmao.

Even this was between myself and starkie, I would vote for Starkie. Yes, the guy is rich, the guy is farmer, maybe sometimes hoards market etc but issue would be never about "trust". As Nils mentioned, Starkie shared alot of rare drops with the team that we could never find out.

Love you Tommy boy :P