Eternal Lands Official Forums
Havena2345

Havena unban

Hi, first i want to apologize for misbehaving towards EL community, now i know the damage i could have done by macroing,im really sorry for what i did  and i really miss EL, i have been playing it for years now
if you guys could possibly unban havena i would be really happy and will never use macro again,
I never caused controversy with anyone, this character has always been my since the beginning, it's not one of the strongest characters but I did it from the beginning, I ruined everything thinking about getting along through the macro

read carefully interpret wisely........

I'll have to check exactly who you are and what happened around your lock.

But first off, what's with the new account? The forum account "Havena" isn't you?

Not interested.  Even if you are, which I HIGHLY doubt, you spent your EL career sharing with kingpin and others and macroing throughout it all.  You all burnt your bridges.  I have some nice honest playing to do now, so I suggest you and your friends not further waste my time. God knows I spent enough of it dealing with you all the last time.

please i ask you for one last chance i have never harmed anyone, i have always been in mine i never made a point  of being better than anyone

Edited by Havena2345

First off, STOP double posting (instead, think and read before hitting that <enter> key).

Second: by sharing between the different characters as much as you did, you make it impossible to know who is who.

And if Havena was indeed you (something I'm not convinced of), you already started again very soon after Havena was locked, and on multiple characters.

So your claim that you need Havena to start again is false.

And apparently, you want an answer now; fine, it's NO.

Edited by revi

forgive me once again, I will send it in a single post, yes I started another character without anyone's help but nothing replaces your first character, the surra I bought and sold, the havena I created, I ask for an opportunity this post will be proof of my change