Eternal Lands Official Forums
ladrilho

Quickbar (Last row)

Hello,

Note: Not a suggestion yet, or at least not until I confirm cannot be done with some existing option :)

I was wondering if there is already a way to configure the quickbar to show the items from the last row of the inventory.

I use the "Keep Last Row" option when Storing All items so that I always have those items safely in inventory.

I keep my usual "handy stuff" in that last row and having the items showing in the quickbar would save me a lot of inventory open/close actions.

Cheers,

ladrilho

Well, you also have the option "Keep first row". Those are the items that currently show up in the quickbar,

with items of the second row in inventory, if you use more than 6 quick slots.

Of course, it is possible to show the last six inventory slots in the quick bar. But that would need a decision on

how to fill the extra quick slots that are available. Keep in mind that the number of slots in the quick bar can be

anything between 1 and 12 (inclusive).

I was thinking about how to implement this and it should  be "easy enough" to just start filling the quickbar from the end to the beginning of the inventory.

That would also cover the dynamic number of slots and it should be both easy to implement and to understand for the users.

It would just be a reverse fill of the quickbar.

Using the "Keep First Row" option never worked very well for me.

When harvesting things gets added to that first row if it contains free slots (not completely filled in). And then I have again to manually move items to storage...