Eternal Lands Official Forums
bizier

kad+jeremy+orange - greetz bizier

hey ive became victim of my own stupidity haha my accounts kadabra and jeremy4life got banned becoze i shared it with my buddy irl ( applejoy ) and he got banned becoz he used macro button on mouse

but because i have been inactive for a year again he used those accounts over that year the most but they belong to me and ive had them as long as i can remember haha 

i have certainly learned from rule 8 and im aware of it but since he was irl buddy i did not see the harm until now :( so i am sorry and thankfull if i can get accounts back

on the other account 

orangemystery however was his account but i did use it with him as our storage char for invasion loot etc, because we did alot invasions togheter and planned on a few projects togheter too 

i remember i had deposited around 

12 invasion tokens 

1 grape 

1 nana 

1 vege removal

2 vit removals

1 pear 

4 rigs

4 regs 

1 serp stone

1 eme 

2 beaver token

2 goblin tokens

i dont know if i could get those items back or not but i figured asking is all i can try 

thanks for the time to read this and consider my request and i hope to hear good news ofcourse <3 

greetings from Bizier 

So basically you want us to figure out/check which items on OrangeMystery came from you,

and then restore them to you? Keeping in mind that you admit OrangeMystery isn't yours?

Not going to happen.

As for the other characters you mentioned, those were used  by Applejoy the last year...

Sorry if I sound nasty, but we will not spend time to figure out who is the "official owner" of

a character (if that were even possible).

If you share a char and it's then locked for illegal activities, too bad... Just be glad Bizier isn't 

locked, it was seriously considered given the activity on the character...

i am grateful indeed for not locking my main character bizier <3 

and as for the rest

i indeed admit orange isnt mine to begin with indeed but i did deposit stuff on it as i mentioned above but i figured that request for those items back would be denied no hard feelings <3 

i atleast did a attempt to ask for it xD hahaha 

and as for kadabra u can confirm with alpina that i got that character from him for keeps when i was younger and its been mine ever since u can also ask vinoveritas about it that its mine since i joined K&M with it and i been there for pretty long without sharing it with applejoy and when applejoy and me became better friends in real life i shared it with him wich i regret now

and jeremy4life is a char i created around 2008-2010 if my memory isnt mistaken since my name is jeremy hahaha 

but yeah do with this information what you want i atleast made a post and tried to solve my problem and i apreciate for the time u take for me 

thanks for the time to read and reply revi 

greetings jeremy/bizier