Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scratch

Crypto currency

I came across a new crypto currency start up. They are still in the testing phase and need participants. By helping them during testing, you get to keep the Pi coin you earn. 

I researched it and this seems legitimate. Be advised that they are watching for professional miners and people gaming the system. I encourage everyone to do their own research before signing up.  Follow the link below.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/ZaneEdison and use my username (ZaneEdison) as your invitation code.

No one has signed up yet. If you guys are concerned about this being a scam, try searching youtube for Pi Network. There is many channels that discuss it. If you are worried I will get your real name, you can sign up with your ingame name as your username and select hide real name in the options. In order to keep the Pi currency you will need to give them your real name and verify your phone number (I will not have access).

What is going on In a nutshell, the app is helping test the network. By design, it won't use up your processor, or battery. You only have to check in once every 24 hours. That is the only time it will use data.

This is one of two mobile based blockchain currencies that I am watching. It seems like a solid project. I am going to make an offer. Anyone that signs up using my invitation code but doesn't want to keep their Pi when it goes live, I will buy stuff from the EL shop equal to its value for you when you transfer the Pi to me.