Eternal Lands Official Forums
Locuas

kingpin banned

And what makes you think you know the whole story of what happened in Vio's case?

Talking about the whole story, is yours complete here?

7 hours ago, Locuas said:

Violater also had same past of mine, he did scam people and got scammed in the past few times, got caught by using macro and admited it, got his storage wiped

and ended by selling his high level character to Kaddy. Now, he is back and all of you cuddles the good vio. 

I never scammed afaik, but when u scammed my character and played on it and impersonated me as vio and its was you who scammed with my name <3

The thing is, I asked you very nicely to do something for me (give that char back). I told you it was very important for me to do it, and you didn't care. And I even warned you to be very careful about following the rules. Had you not done that, you would have probably gotten away with a storage wipe.

II don't understand what you saying, Stouxy did recovered the char in question (Asclepius) for Caduceus. And i am sure Caducous played EL after that incident for a while.

You dont understand that you scammed cad and then my character? or when radu also asked you to return cad char and this character to me and i was willing to pay u 1k$ for it? which part is hard to understand.? or the part where you dont give a f about anyone else including radu ? 

You aint naive and you know what u did :>

Tbh this character does not belong to you at all and i would love to see it stay locked forever , oh and since you love the game so much i would suggest making a new toon my dear :>

Edited by violater

As there are apparently no new arguments or information coming forth, and people start

repeating themselves, may I suggest locking this topic?