Eternal Lands Official Forums
Locuas

kingpin banned

Hi everybody, i would like to tell you all what i been doing in last months. First let me start from beginning and explain some details

Since the game has turned into small circles of powerful guilds i decided to walk alone path and have fun on my own way. I had shared passwords with a kind hearted man 

called Hussam, pleasant Nimbus and i really enjoyed for a while. Although for different reasons i ended up by not sharing my chars with nobody else from then, because sharing is never a good choice and wasn't making me happy due my game play way actively.

And within the context of playing alone I admit I've used to macro range inside instance, which was very handy to me since I have two computers (common use) in here in home, i truly didn't know

about range inside isn't legal, i had in my mind its illegal if you let it playing alone all day long gathering levels by itself, i though if i am watching it and controlling it I could use this, my mistake.

Since kingpin character is my beloved punching bag and farm source, i was just farming invasions and instances alone according to my time, my wife permission, studies online, and after Years and Years of playing and enjoying just main character i had decided to invest a bit of effort into mugen (which i was catching some quick lvls in magic and manufacture - mana drains and leather helms, besides that i was just holding gold coins and saving for sell for other players, and i was rushing as much i could, which made me take shortcuts and do wrong decisions on my path in EL, I had expectation of raise a fair amount of gcs and sell for a good rate on parallel market for other players and I am sorry radu for this, i would like to cross your deals only this time specially due my needing, other times, i just sold small gold coins packages sporadically. Certain persons knows i am married man and we (my wife and I) have difficulties to become dads, we are aiming into a treatment of fertilization in vitro, which is expensive where we live. Sounds crazy, but i had a hope to complement the bills by playing the game, and i was very focused. Please, but please i don't wanna sound a motherfucker to use that reason to apologize what i did, but if you are human enough consider that. This is reality, we are drinking daily supplements and I suffer every month when she bloods on the bath dreaming to have a  baby. (Flame if you are reading this, no, my wife never cheated on me, i think you better move your hate for people who don't sell you another 150/160 a/d's account). I  don't feel interest in bother other peoples game, i don't feel desire in macro anything or share any account no longer. Also im being bombed in social media people who never cared me or cheated on me even asking whatever happened to me, even if I sell kingpin, what program i used and i'm not even replying back.

Surra was a player that i met in game and we became friends, he sold his account and i lent lady_flow (one of my alts) to him play, he also has havena, lord_punheteiro, cherao and coe and our trade logs at least to havena is a mess i guess. I don't know what the technical details about logs and what we did, but i did some nights of orc tokens macro with lord, to maximize gold and  try luck with serpent stones and maybe 1 or 2 rigs? It wasn't worth it and i stopped like 1 week ago. 

I think its a bit early to take decisions on what gonna happen to me, from you guys radu and Aislinn specially, mods, i just wanted to let you know i had enjoyed every moment i was online and shared my time with your guys time and my biggest regret was take part of shady macro help. I think i disappointed my small circle of friends and i had received lots of questions in rl about what happened to me, some are worried and others happy who knows, we living the weird end of times pandemic and etc, i had hope to keep playing on my vacation from work, if not, its ok i will keep studying and appreciate everyday things, turn my attention and time into wife, dog toddy and ok it will be a long vacation! Seems cliché to say that but i love the game and if I had another chance, today or tomorrow, or next month i will be back (as Arnold Schwarzenegger) and i swear for god wont use any illegal program. What happened to me can happen to any of you if you use programs to easy your life, i got caught and i am here to be judged and punished, hope you all learned something, its not a reason for laughter since we are people and we fail for various reasons.

Thanks for reading a bit long text 

Some notes 

*English isn't my native language, used translator;

*Mentioned some names, can remove if you feel uncomfortable

Edited by Locuas

Hello everyone, i'm going to say something because i was quoted in the post above.  

Renato = Kingpin impersonated my friend for a few years, told me about his life and as just another case, i was one of his victims.  i Have all the talk about what happened, and who told me that you were betrayed, it was you. i never posted it anywhere, i just talked to you, you who are exposing yourself. 

And i am very happy that you are banned for using illegal programs, so the game is cleaner and fairer for everyone.

Edited by zFish

On 4/2/2021 at 2:10 AM, Locuas said:

Hi everybody, i would like to tell you all what i been doing in last months. First let me start from beginning and explain some details

Since the game has turned into small circles of powerful guilds i decided to walk alone path and have fun on my own way. I had shared passwords with a kind hearted man 

called Hussam, pleasant Nimbus and i really enjoyed for a while. Although for different reasons i ended up by not sharing my chars with nobody else from then, because sharing is never a good choice and wasn't making me happy due my game play way actively.

And within the context of playing alone I admit I've used to macro range inside instance, which was very handy to me since I have two computers (common use) in here in home, i truly didn't know

about range inside isn't legal, i had in my mind its illegal if you let it playing alone all day long gathering levels by itself, i though if i am watching it and controlling it I could use this, my mistake.

Since kingpin character is my beloved punching bag and farm source, i was just farming invasions and instances alone according to my time, my wife permission, studies online, and after Years and Years of playing and enjoying just main character i had decided to invest a bit of effort into mugen (which i was catching some quick lvls in magic and manufacture - mana drains and leather helms, besides that i was just holding gold coins and saving for sell for other players, and i was rushing as much i could, which made me take shortcuts and do wrong decisions on my path in EL, I had expectation of raise a fair amount of gcs and sell for a good rate on parallel market for other players and I am sorry radu for this, i would like to cross your deals only this time specially due my needing, other times, i just sold small gold coins packages sporadically. (cut out personal stuff). I  don't feel interest in bother other peoples game, i don't feel desire in macro anything or share any account no longer. Also im being bombed in social media people who never cared me or cheated on me even asking whatever happened to me, even if I sell kingpin, what program i used and i'm not even replying back.

Surra was a player that i met in game and we became friends, he sold his account and i lent lady_flow (one of my alts) to him play, he also has havena, lord_punheteiro, cherao and coe and our trade logs at least to havena is a mess i guess. I don't know what the technical details about logs and what we did, but i did some nights of orc tokens macro with lord, to maximize gold and  try luck with serpent stones and maybe 1 or 2 rigs? It wasn't worth it and i stopped like 1 week ago. 

I think its a bit early to take decisions on what gonna happen to me, from you guys radu and Aislinn specially, mods, i just wanted to let you know i had enjoyed every moment i was online and shared my time with your guys time and my biggest regret was take part of shady macro help. I think i disappointed my small circle of friends and i had received lots of questions in rl about what happened to me, some are worried and others happy who knows, we living the weird end of times pandemic and etc, i had hope to keep playing on my vacation from work, if not, its ok i will keep studying and appreciate everyday things, turn my attention and time into wife, dog toddy and ok it will be a long vacation! Seems cliché to say that but i love the game and if I had another chance, today or tomorrow, or next month i will be back (as Arnold Schwarzenegger) and i swear for god wont use any illegal program. What happened to me can happen to any of you if you use programs to easy your life, i got caught and i am here to be judged and punished, hope you all learned something, its not a reason for laughter since we are people and we fail for various reasons.

Thanks for reading a bit long text 

Some notes 

*English isn't my native language, used translator;

*Mentioned some names, can remove if you feel uncomfortable

To avoid this post from disappearing, like some of your other ones did, I quoted it integrally. I have to check a few things, and read this again, but

first impression is that you "glossed over" a few other incidents. I wont name them until I have checked my logs and notes.

However, if my memory is correct, I don't think an unlock is in the cards, and certainly not a speedy one.

EDIT: (Bolding in the quoted text is mine) So you admit to macroing on two occasions. While claiming innocence may work on the first, it won't on the second occasion...

NOTE: while giving out personal information usually is frowned upon, in this case it is Locuas who gives out details of his personal life. So I left it.

Edited by revi

Hey Kingpin dont forget that the character you so much cherish and enjoy playing was so beautifully scammed from me. I also made mistake of letting you log and you changed pass and have enjoyed it, 

I had paid 2k$ real money and made few 100 ISD calls to you to return the char which again costed me real money but u paid no heeds and you forgot to mention the auto heal software that you use since the TE guild , i mean half innocence isnt good, you are a scammer and cheater and i am so happy you got banned :)

Justice prevails although it was late as no rule against scammers like you :)

Edited by violater

3 hours ago, violater said:

Hey Kingpin dont forget that the character you so much cherish and enjoy playing was so beautifully scammed from me. I also made mistake of letting you log and you changed pass and have enjoyed it, 

I had paid 2k$ real money and made few 100 ISD calls to you to return the char which again costed me real money but u paid no heeds and you forgot to mention the auto heal software that you use since the TE guild , i mean half innocence isnt good, you are a scammer and cheater and i am so happy you got banned :)

Justice prevails although it was late as no rule against scammers like you :)

To make things clear, i just bought your character that was taken from you Violater, another guy that we both know and you did shared your passwords with him did whatever are you claiming now, and i just bought it after all. You were one of persons who were asking me in social media if i got banned, if i sell char, macro ban seems a bit odd for you too?! 

8 hours ago, zFish said:

Hello everyone, i'm going to say something because i was quoted in the post above.  

Renato = Kingpin impersonated my friend for a few years, told me about his life and as just another case, i was one of his victims.  i Have all the talk about what happened, and who told me that you were betrayed, it was you. i never posted it anywhere, i just talked to you, you who are exposing yourself. 

And i am very happy that you are banned for using illegal programs, so the game is cleaner and fairer for everyone.

In the name of cover what this dude saying and accusing me scammer etc, i will tell what happened : 
He had zFish char and i offered to buy that after he was innactive and willing to sell his account, i offered to buy and keep it for my own use and i had no intention of selling 

for real coz the char were serving me good. But then someone appeared in game and offered 5x what I HAD PAID for zFish (what he agreed) and i ended by selling it. I never wrote a contract or broke any rule, just real life needings call. End of story, rest is about rudeness,  cowardice said about my wife since he is the most perfect dude which says into his streams to support a depressive friend and drink water. I can give prints of our deal if needed.

Edited by Locuas

4 minutes ago, Locuas said:

To make things clear, i just bought your character that was taken from you Violater, another guy that we both know and you did shared your passwords with him did whatever are you claiming now, and i just bought it after all. You were one of persons who were asking me in social media if i got banned, if i sell char, macro ban seems a bit odd for you too?! 

In the name of cover what this dude saying and accusing me scammer etc, i will tell what happened : 
He had zFish char and i offered to buy that after he was innactive and willing to sell his account, i offered to buy and keep it for my own use and i had no intention of selling 

for real coz the char were serving me good. But then someone appeared in game and offered 5x what i had paid for zFish and i ended by selling it.

I never wrote a contract or broke any rule, just real life needings call. End of story, rest is about rudeness,  cowardice said about my wife since he is the most perfect dude which says into his streams to support a depressive friend and drink water. I can give prints of our deal if needed.

Oh please Renato please dont give that lame excuse you bought it for 500$ knowing you scammed it from me and also after so many calls i made to you. If you were such a honest player like you posted then when i offered you the 500$ to return you would have done it. So keep that excuse because everyone knows you scammed it from me :). Oh yes i asked you about your ban coz it made me really happy that you deserved it long time ago and finally you got it for some other reason and also offered you $. 

Your post is as lame as you are , get a job , el is not for making livelihood from macroing.

Macro ban does not seem odd to me at all, i have my chars locked away in El prison for life , atleast they get free food and stay :)

Make a honest post admitting you knowingly scammed and took my char and then macroed all this years and used a auto heal program. 

I did nasty things and i have paid the price <3

You offered a value to keep the character safe and when I returned to play, I would return the value to you and you would return the character, but you went and sold quickly for 5 times the amount I asked you to keep the amount I asked you to keep the character safe with you, I think I was helping you, but you already had everything planned. I already lost the character, nothing will bring me back, stop mentioning me in your problems. You are a scammer and everyone knows, now you have been caught for using illegal programs to benefit, which already shows that bad nature is rooted in you. You stole several people, including me for trusting you, lent you gold to clear your name. but luckily i learned and i won't trust you anymore. Stop quoting me and I'm still happy.

You have been doing shady stuff for years now Kingpin and when you got backlash for scamming Caduceus, you tried to play it off that someone else did it... 'your cousin' and begged the community you would never do it such a thing and your 'poor wife' situation 5+ years ago. Everytime you get caught doing something that will be looked at by the community as horrible or ruin your so called 'reputation' of being a goodie two shoes it is either RL situation forced you or someone else's fault for it. You ruined your reputation and only you here, and now you are paying the consequences of officially breaking one of the worst rules to break while openly admitting to it multiple times for the community to see who you really are. I have no sympathy or empathy for you, many of us have done things for far LESS and we can NEVER get our characters back. You reap what you sow and if you truly cared about this game you wouldn't keep repeating the same things over and over again. There are very few people who get second chances and you have had so many chances to change for the better and even now after all this time you have not. 

-solo

Oh, almost thought it's an april fools joke.

Well, I suppose this is karma biting your ass- FINALLY. The amount of evil you have caused throughout the years finally got you back.

After I "scammed" you back for scamming Caduceus ( And giving you back few mill gc and the character you gave me- because I thought it's the right thing to do, I eventually realised I should've kept that as well. When you showed to have no remorse and played a victim card ), you proceed to scam another, at least 2k$ char, few months later. After saying how sorry you felt for scamming Caduceus. No you did not, now I see it.

I've done bad stuff in the past and scammed in the past, but I tried my best to make up for it and be a good player. Obviously,  you kept doing the bad stuff. And it didn't pay off in the long run.

I thought you might have changed because I haven't heard any complains about you.

But you were just trying to stay low key so they don't find about you macroing.

Am I glad this happened? Yes and no. Yes because finally karma got you. No because now high level char is banned.

I do hope this is permanent. Because the character wasn't even yours, you scammed it from other person. And noone is buying that " your cousin " or whoever scammed it kinda bs.

Hold yourself accountable and pay for your mistakes and being greedy and evil. You've had many opportunities to give the character back and make up for your mistakes. You never did.

You are not a victim, so please, don't play the victim card.

I do sincerely hope that your real life will get better though. I do. Good luck.

-STX-

Edited by StouXy

* If he enjoys the game so much, why macro?

* Shouldn't u be banned a long time ago for all sh*t u done over years?

* As even other chars benefited from his macroing, i would allow him to create only 1 new character... he said he loves the game, right? So he can love it from 7/7 a/d....

*Tell me kingpin, what income are you for the game?  Troublemaker and not using bricks even... lol

fail.me

#EDIT - forgot to mention using mod's attribute check....

Edited by KoDdy

Given everything I've read, heard, and seen, I have zero interest in unlocking the Kingpin character.  At all. Ever.  Not to give back to Kingpin and most definitely not to give back to Violater.

Kingpin, you have not even come close to telling the complete story.  Much was left out, some flat out lies, and you have spent years lying, cheating, macroing (and distributing to others!), scamming, and generally trying to pull the wool over EL's eyes.  I see gross negative asset to EL from you (understatement if there ever was one).  Your "real life" issues have no bearing on this even though one might be sympathetic to them (assuming you're telling the truth, of course, which is risky business with you).  They certainly don't excuse it or justify it.

Don't even think of asking for the alts back either.  This has gone on for years and I, for one, am totally disgusted at the abuse of EL and other players.

Violater, you have been locked for macro before (and seems you are still running afoul with this) and have bought/sold quite a few characters to get out of a jam.  I have no desire to "give back" a character to someone who also has a very, very high likelihood of macroing or will just sell it anyway.  You have no claim to this character other than you are trying to play on sympathies because of Kingpin.  If you really wanted to be here, you would have done so long ago, not just crawled out of the woodwork because you got caught macroing elsewhere and smell blood on this character.

I've been told by both of you far too many times that you're sorry, you want to change, you won't do whatever the issue was again.  Every single time it was a lie.

I would like to remind everyone that "it's only one month" is a thing only if it's your first time at this rodeo, which is clearly stated in our locks and bans policy here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41193-our-locks-and-bans-policy/

I lost that char ages ago, i know i have done foul play and you have given me many chances. 

I am just happy the char got banned and he cant enjoy it anymore 

Ty aisy

Tbh, I have no hard feelings against KP, out of all those years in CA$H and recent.

I knew he has been using autoheal for years now. It was so easy to detect in invasions, and the ranging thing was so obvious at his instance streams. Last few months he has been trying to keep low profile, farm as much, destroy the gc market with crazy ratios out of greed tbh. I have been in his shoes before, esp the stuff with his wife. Doesn't mean he has done the right thing, but boy, these stuff make people do things, bad things.

The biggest question in my mind is how did he get the mod's attribute page? Who is the source? Maybe he wanted to count the letters from the start eh? like a... b... c....

I don't really understand macroing when you are enjoying the game, the process, ACTUALLY PLAYİNG the game. This post has very little details. But the macroing has been used so intense.

Guess macroing for orc tokens weren't worth, so you decided to afk at RD with autoheal...

I'm really sad to see YEARS of work chars totally gone out of macroing, basically out of greed. Thank god I could save the Violater char from him and keep it in safe hands. Brim char, now KP. Top levels...

All those history of scamming, stealing, lieing, ended at some point. I hope things get better for you in RL. Maybe if you start to focus there more, you will find more happines..

Best of luck,

Kad

Hi guys, im very sorry to come here again but i want you all know i truly regret about what happened and i humble ask for a pardon besides

a corrective punishment for breaking the rules besides and allow me play Eternal Lands one more time. I also regret giving out my personal life details and

i felt embarrassed after i read all again when i got calm and of course you all doens't care about, now i just point myself for all that gone wrong, as it supposed to be.

Along of all the years i've been playing the game i never broke the rules and i would like to have a chance like everyone's.

Aislinn, Wizzy, Cherut, Angler, Raz, Revi, Radu...all the mods and the boss master please let me play Eternal Lands again, perma ban if we get int ago this theme again i swear :(

7 hours ago, Locuas said:

Hi guys, im very sorry to come here again but i want you all know i truly regret about what happened and i humble ask for a pardon besides

a corrective punishment for breaking the rules besides and allow me play Eternal Lands one more time. I also regret giving out my personal life details and

i felt embarrassed after i read all again when i got calm and of course you all doens't care about, now i just point myself for all that gone wrong, as it supposed to be.

Along of all the years i've been playing the game i never broke the rules and i would like to have a chance like everyone's.

Aislinn, Wizzy, Cherut, Angler, Raz, Revi, Radu...all the mods and the boss master please let me play Eternal Lands again, perma ban if we get int ago this theme again i swear :(

Well, locking you characters is corrective punishment. Afaik, your IP(s) aren't banned, so you could start playing a new character with no problem.

7 hours ago, Locuas said:

Along of all the years i've been playing the game i never broke the rules.

Are you sure you want to go there?

And I'm not referring to scamming, which isn't against the game rules...

Do you remember when you stole Caduceus char, who was a very good customer at that time, and was giving me a lot of money? I asked you very nicely to give it back to him, and you refused. You caused me to lose a lot of money. You told me something along the lines that you understand, but you don't care. I told you that you better watch what you do, because if you do anything against the rules, I will remember how you treated me.

Well, guess what, that time has come, and I remember :)

10 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Do you remember when you stole Caduceus char, who was a very good customer at that time, and was giving me a lot of money? I asked you very nicely to give it back to him, and you refused. You caused me to lose a lot of money. You told me something along the lines that you understand, but you don't care. I told you that you better watch what you do, because if you do anything against the rules, I will remember how you treated me.

score.png

23 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Bang on <333333

Violater also had same past of mine, he did scam people and got scammed in the past few times, got caught by using macro and admited it, got his storage wiped

and ended by selling his high level character to Kaddy. Now, he is back and all of you cuddles the good vio.