Eternal Lands Official Forums

Well speaking for me, i often forget what daily i had to do in the time it takes me to get from daritha to tg sto. so not having to run back and forth to get the right thing there is a real improvement. So it would be nice to have a command, or a list where you see the dailys, as there is no log otherwise (ok i am in the habbit of copy paste me what i got into #gm channel

You can right click on the npc name at the bottom of the dialogue window and choose the option to have it print out what he told you.  It will do that forever more for that one npc without any further action required on your part.  Once you remember to do this for all of the daily/quest npc's you frequent, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

On 30/03/2021 at 4:52 PM, Aislinn said:

You can right click on the npc name at the bottom of the dialogue window and choose the option to have it print out what he told you.  It will do that forever more for that one npc without any further action required on your part.  Once you remember to do this for all of the daily/quest npc's you frequent, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Thanks that's helpful, guess I won't need to train my memory anymore ;p

yes that suggestion from aislinn works great if you do it int he same session which is most of the time :)

But you will need the client version downloadable in forum p8 or newer to use it. With the version downloadable on main site the option does not exist yet i think

Edited by vinoveritas