Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Littlebig

EL dreams

Hello. I couldn't find topic of EL dreams, so i made new. I guess most of us has seen EL dreams some level...so tell your own, here's my fresh dream :rolleyes:

I just took a nap, and i saw EL-dream, quite opressive one; I was walking in NRM volcano, but the volcano was rather WS sewers shaped, and i search invated mobs. Soon i saw red dot on my minimap, and saw something i not seen before; big, fat RD. All it's white parts was black, and it was much larger (fat way, almost like a balloon) than regular RD. it attacked me, and it was very strong, so i tried to flee and diss, but it teled after me and my every attempt of escape failed. Eventually i died for it, but i didn't respawn in UW, instead front of the fat RD again. that made me scared, "what if i die again, and lose another rosto, and keep spawning front of it, not in UW." well, eventually i managed to escape, but the cave was so much changed that i couldn't find my way out, and there was more of those creatures around. Soon i saw another player closing to me, and i was frightened; "what if this newly shaped map is PK, and i have no more rostos?", I tried attack myself, and noticed no PK map, anyway, the other player disappeared, and i tried to continue dodge fat RD's, and find my way out of damn caves. Finally i managed to find door, and that lead to KF. i ran out of KF, then i start asking on ch 6 "wtf was that horrible fat RD who tele to you after your disses, but nobody answer me, then i wake up.

That was quite nasty dream, and very realistic. when i told that on #gm, Warzard though it's hilarius story and should write it to forum, So here it is now :medieval:

Edited by Littlebig

Perhaps this was a precursor to the volcanic action in your near neighbour!!

Ok, my napping with EL continues :blink:

It was invasion, but background was RL environment, not EL. There was trice on the loose, and i ran after it, and killed it middle of the road, cars braking and playing horns front of me, then i realized badly wounded Bulangiu attacked me too, Dragon_killer was near and he wanted me to diss, ok, i dissed and follow him off the road, then asked why he didnt join the fight, we could make it?, But Dragon_killer said that he feel a bit sick and is tired, besides it's too dangerous to fight middle of the road, then i hug with him and noticed his cheek is quite cold, not hot, "not fever at least" i said, and we kept chat with guild and arguing was it really necessary leave that badly wounded bula there, Then i pushed unknown + D button and went UW, and lost rosto, start cursing that insident in #GM, and while cursing it i accidentally pushed unknown button + D again, and ofc died another time, another rosto, more angry! that mystic unknown + D button worked like a #suicide command :brooding::P woke up with that.

OK, one another funny EL dream has seen by me :D In that dream i found new spawn for Ivan, Forest of fall, right next to TG flag. I killed 1, then another, and even 3rd Ivan arrived, but i had no resources for 3. I though wow!, this is best spawn ever! But same time i knew that i am dreaming. So, the problem was how to remember that new found spawn when i wake up? Then i got clever idea, i take screenshot while on dream, so when i am awake, i can check the new superb spawn from that screenshot. What could go wrong? :)