Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Chris

Account Recovery

Guest Chris

I loved this game back in the day, and just discovered it for Andriod. I'm trying to recovery my account (last time I played was probably around 2010). I believe my user name was something like CReichelt1195 or Chris95 or CMReichelt95 or something, but I dont recall. Is there any way to look up old usernames or is that data long gone? Any help would be appreiciated, Id love to recover my old character if possible.

Thanks for the help, and the great game!

-Chris

I don't see any characters existing for any of those three names, nor do they ring a bell with me (I've been here since late 2003). Could you possibly remember if you were in a guild (and if so, what one?) or some other names that you recall associating with?  We definitely would be able to poke around the logs for 2010 (and some years prior to that as well) but there is nothing for those exact names, nor anything with Reichelt in it.

Guest Chris

Hmm, are accounts deleted for inactivity? I think I might have joined in 2005.  Perhaps Christopher1195 or Christopher95. I don't recall what high school me thought was a cool name lol. And as far as I can recall, I dont think I was in a guild.

I don't have logs that early, I think the earliest I can go back to is somewhere in 2006.  We did lose all accounts mid-summer 2004, and everyone had to remake them.  Accounts are not deleted for inactivity unless they are completely unleveled.  Even then, those purges are far and few between. If you did play it and got levels on it, and it was after 2004, it should still exist.  I checked the names in your second post and there are no characters with those names.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=Christopher95

What you can do is use that link and replace Christopher95 with any other name you might recall and see if it exists.  If it does, a page will show up with your stats.  If it doesn't exist, it will be blank like this page.

Either way, of course you are more than welcome to create a new character.  The game has changed a lot since then and it's a lot easier and faster to level up from the beginning.  You can visit the Newbie Tutorial npc right near where you'd log in, and there are skill "dailies" you can do every day to gain more experience/levels. 

Guest Chris

Awesome. Ya it should exist in the ether somewhere, and Ill give a bit more digging a shot. Thank you for your help!

If you had a forun account could you search for members starting with Chris, it will bring a lot of names up.

I think we got new forum once but as I remember it, more than 10 years ago.

Guest Chris

Is there anyway to search for users with 1195 in the name? For some reason thats stuck in my head..

8 hours ago, Guest Chris said:

Is there anyway to search for users with 1195 in the name? For some reason thats stuck in my head..

I did that and nothing came up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.