Eternal Lands Official Forums
Adrian_K

Ataala ban

Hello, some time ago (years ago) I bought the character "Ataala", played it a bit and then stopped the game. Some time ago, when I wanted to log in, it turned out that she has a ban.

Can i ask about unban, please.

This character was locked and banned in January 2017, along with many other characters (same person), after spending a good year spamming public channels with obscenities, game bashing, and other nuisance (understatement) behavior.  I'm not seeing how you could possibly have had any access after this happened.

I don't even see you trying to log in to this character from this IP.  I only see you trying to log on to Dark_Ghost, hatred, and pysio.  The last time somebody tried to log in to Ataala was in 2017.  Are you trying to get this character back for somebody else?

I bought this character around 10/09/2016, in 2017 I actually remember that I wanted to log in to see if anything changed, but after seeing that I couldn't, I didn't try again.
Now I came back to the game a few weeks ago with a new character, but I remembered Ataala who is much better than mine, so I'd like to start playing on it again.
I would like this character only for myself, not for anyone else. Probably the previous owner got a ban and my characters with him. (Pysio and bought Ataala).

I don't remember the exact nickname of the person from whom I bought Ataala. But he was once known as Szczepan2.
His nickname probably started with f .... I can not recall.

As the moderator that locked Ataala, I can tell you that the character was indeed used with a lot of others to spam and bash the game.

Given the amount of trouble we got that time around, I see no reason to unlock the Ataala character (or any of the others involved, but most were just created for the occasion :/ )

But, taking your story on face value, and if I understand you correctly, you bought the character Ataala in 2016, without changing the password on it.

That means you were sharing the character, and game rule 8 comes in play :

«(...) Characters that break the rules can and will be locked, regardless if "someone else" was on it.»

To be frank, I don't even see any proof you actually own the character, whatever you may claim.

Buying a character and leaving the pass unchanged is... surprising, to say the least.

And you say someone else got it locked...