Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ubbie

IP banned Ubbie

Hi, my IP seems to be banned, I have no idea why. Can somebody look into it and clarify and unban it. Thank in advance.

In play username Ubbie

Hi there.

I see no failed attempts by Ubbie.  I also see you have quite a few characters so either you are not reaching the server at all or you tried to log on to a different character.  Would it be the same IP you are posting here in forums from, or a different one?

I get this when I try to login on main server:  Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

So what I see is you've been playing on a different IP since 2019, and this is a "new" IP you are coming back to.

I can unban it but here's the problem: the first time you get your passwords mixed up or make a typo again, the server will automatically ban you yet again. Are you using one of bluap's clients that has the password manager?  I'd recommend setting that up first.  I'm not going to be here 24/7 to go into the server to unban you every time it happens.