Speed Hax Spell

Speed Hax Spell:

4 Enriched Energy Essence

10 Magic Essence

10 Air Essence

Increase, Air, Space sigils

Gives same effect as Speed Hax Potion.

That's all.

nice spell but, enriched energy essences are rares, Yes since there is not much use right now there are a lot in game but with this spell that would change fast, so i would suggest just using 1 enriched energy essence is enough, you will see the pricese for enriched energy essences will raise fast if this comes into game

On 11/30/2020 at 4:42 AM, vinoveritas said:

nice spell but, enriched energy essences are rares, Yes since there is not much use right now there are a lot in game but with this spell that would change fast, so i would suggest just using 1 enriched energy essence is enough, you will see the pricese for enriched energy essences will raise fast if this comes into game

Speed Hax Potion Ingredients:

12 empty vial

1 Mixture of Power

1 Leonard Fur

24 Air Essence

Produces 12 potions.

Sure, MoP or Lenny fur aren't technically 'rare', but their production is more labor intensive and/or higher level than energy essence (and thereby enriched energy essence) fabrication. Multiple enriched energy essences being required offsets that disconnect while not requiring an otherwise usable enriched essence (say magic) that would make the spell unreasonable to cast. Is 4 perhaps a few too many? Sure. 3 could work, even 2. I think 1 is too few.

Regardless of that, and mostly completely off topic - Why do new things need to make sense from game economic standpoint? Very few things about EL's economy make any reasonable sense if you look at them objectively.

8 hours ago, Diealot said:

Speed Hax Potion Ingredients:

12 empty vial

1 Mixture of Power

1 Leonard Fur

24 Air Essence

Produces 12 potions.

Sure, MoP or Lenny fur aren't technically 'rare', but their production is more labor intensive and/or higher level than energy essence (and thereby enriched energy essence) fabrication. Multiple enriched energy essences being required offsets that disconnect while not requiring an otherwise usable enriched essence (say magic) that would make the spell unreasonable to cast. Is 4 perhaps a few too many? Sure. 3 could work, even 2. I think 1 is too few.

Regardless of that, and mostly completely off topic - Why do new things need to make sense from game economic standpoint? Very few things about EL's economy make any reasonable sense if you look at them objectively.

Well how many People are actively using speed Hax, right now one potion costs about 1500gc. your spell costs right now about the same if you take the cheapest bot buying price, if you take the bot selling prices you are at 4500gc, Who is gonna use the spell then?

That is the main question if you request something. Who would use it. I like the spell i would use it in the long run if it would be 1 enriched energy essence, i would not use it if it is 4 and i am run out of my stock . If it is one i would activly mix myself new energy essences, with 4 i would buy them at npc and just not use the spell.

15 hours ago, Diealot said:

Because then nobody will use it?  What's the point then?  And look how many things in EL are not used for that exact reason.

And keep in mind that for a lot of those items, their pricing made economic sense when those items were introduced

I'd think about the spell for 4 EEE faster than I'd think about the current potion.

I see a fair number of people using speed hax, and I don't get around much. If it's common enough for me to see it, I'd guess it happens fairly regularly.

If radu wants to add it, and wants to add it at 1 EEE sure, is good! 2 EEE is good too, as is 3, or 4. Add anything.

Edited by Diealot