Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jride04

Account renamed?

My original jride04 seems to have disappeared. I was using it sparsely in 2006 but I do not believe it was banned or deleted. Is it completely gone now that I have made the character all over again?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jride04, long time no see indeed! 

Are you sure you are referring to jride04 and not just jride?  There is a jride with stats that would fit what you are talking about.  From a long-deleted post of yours that you won't be able to access, I saw this:

Posted October 20, 2004

jride and I also took jride04, just so no lil kiddie could be funny and try to pretend they're me.

I got the impression from that post that jride was your main character and jride04 was just a name placeholder.  Every once in a blue moon the server will purge unleveled newb characters.  Is this something that might have happened?  Last log-in for jride is Dec 30, 2010.

If I'm completely off base here, unfortunately it looks like you are going to have to talk to radu about this because there are zero server logs of jride04 prior to the new character creation you made this month.  The logs prior to early 2006 don't exist any more so whatever happened to the original jride04 was before that.  I don't know what tricks radu might have hidden up his sleeve, if any.  Also, is there a possibility you shared the password with someone because you thought you'd never be back?

(Heh, off topic, I was browsing through some old posts of yours on the off chance I could find some clue about what might have happened and they brought back so many memories! :) )

Oh, probably not very good ones...I was kind of a hothead back then.

I tried the Jride toon and the password has changed. Is there a way of getting it back? I have an idea of what the passwords should have been.....as for giving the account away, Maybe...but I doubt it was played all that much in the last 10 years.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.