Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Does it matter

General chat

Guest Does it matter

Why is it general chat isnt so general ive watched for years as threads get moved or deleted for being in the wrong place or of a wrong topic by moderators when they do not agree with or like peoples post moderators also ignore thier own rules here in forums and in game yet chunk bans and mutes out like its candy instead of just fixing thier attitude problem. Ive watched for years as youve degraded people online and got away with it just because you have a little bit of authority in this game i would like to infor that because of you a friend jeff killed himself last month due to actual game frustrations i didnt take him serious i thought his complaints were a joke so how about i post this in help me so we the players can recieve some help from this hierarchy where you go easy on one player due to favortism and wreck the others whole gaming career because you do not like them not because of thier crimes this is someone who had played for 12 years 12 years of your game radu recieved a ban about a year ago and finnally killed himself over it at a ripe age of 34 years old this is how you and your team for moderation treats your players loyalties then im good ive given away all my accounts i will never play this game until you learn to control your mod team its wrong and unfair as hell to us your community

Guest Does it matter

yeah moderation isnt a topic for discussion and maybe thats a problem you guys need to be criticized by your people so you can understand what youre doing wrong it would better your community

Guest Does it matter

Legit prove it , hack into my webcam or whatever and see who i am. You do realize you're only a god in a game you're really not better than anyone else. You have a title and abuse it whatever the case may be my little french friend was highly upset at this game he constantly bitched about a ban sometimes just for a night because he was drunk yet he played for about 13 years i played with them daily pked the lot. The first thing you do is say the poster is etc you dont address a subject you cover it up to make you right due to disliking someone your judgement is over shadowed and i do feel like this when he got his final ban about a year ago with no where to vent about his life his day to day routines demolished by this kind of judgement caused him to overdose. You will probally lock the topic or delete it to hide your shortcomings its okay least maybe you'll work on yourself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.