Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest CHOPPER

CHOPPER

Guest CHOPPER

Hello my name is CHOPPER i can not get the game to start it does not go on the server it says a grue please can you help thank you

It would probably help if you provided a bit more information.  However, if you have security software installed on your computer that blocks network connections, it cold be that you need to allow EL to access the internet.

Guest CHOPPER

hello phantom warrior, thank you for writing to me, i was playing game ok and then i lost connection and now can not get back on to the game, the game works when i am at my nannys house but no longer here at home, my IP address someone said might be banned but i have not done anything wrong can you see if it is and ask for someone to fix it please, my IP address is IP:192.168.43.141, thank you lots for helping me,

from chopper

Guest CHOPPER

hello again, when i type what is my IP address in google it says 213.205.200.72 but on my connection it says what i said in my last writing,

thank you,

chopper

Try this. Shut off your router and unplug it for 10-15 mins. This should reset your IP address. Sometimes that fixes the problem.

Hi there chopper.

The 192.168.43.141 IP that you first posted is what is called your local IP.  That is the IP your own personal computer is assigned within your "local" network (all computers connected from your main IP inside your house).  The 213.205.200.72 IP Google gave you is what your IP is.  That said, your IP is dynamic, meaning it changes every now and then.  However, nothing you tried to log in with is showing you as banned. 

If your IP is banned, you will see a red message telling you that your IP is banned. 

I show no failed attempts by you to log in (which would show if you were banned).  So therefore you aren't even reaching the server. 

Guest CHOPPER

Thank you everyone for helping me I do not know why it does not work anymore but I will try everyday and try to come and play, will you tell K&M i am trying and will come back when it works again thank you lots

thank you,

chopper

A few things that might have changed since you last managed to log in:

- you moved to a different location?

- you changed ISP?

As an aside, if you are the real CHOPPER, why are you not using your forum account to post?

Guest CHOPPER

Hello the game is working again now thank you I do not know why it stopped, I did not know I had a forum account and do not know how to do that anyway sorry, thank you everyone who helped me,

Chopper

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.