Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

Konv

In december 2011 i recieved a tokie character and changed the name to drtydevil later to whiterhino well in order to do that i had to have konvict1 locked due to my no alt rule in 2013 i scammed someone with whiterhino character which caused me a ban i returned in 2017 and have had very very little problems i no longer have any accounts and was curious may i have konvict1 unlocked im not going to cause any issues im now 28 years old and i hope ive proven a little more mature than i use to be i know its a 70s/80s acc im asking for to be unlocked im asking for all the hard work i put into it would be a shame to never play on it again if its a no i fully understand ive asked before a few times and was told no at the time i also had whiterhino also was originally put on no alt rupe for trading with my stepdads acc drtysouth in 2009 have had no other rule 5 problems until rule 5 was removed for tradibg with myself or with accounts on the same ip address without strict permission i am sorry for the drama ive caused in the past ive spent years apologizing

I dont understand how i can choice lock an account and not choicely unlock it though. If anyone here understands this better than my please break this down for me to understand lol example /circumstances : no alt rule locks account to be allowed to buy a new one since can only own one account at a time.

Now no longer owns an account so theres no reason given for the lock it wasnt a permenant thing when we first talked about doing this deal not saying i wouldnt have agreed to that just that i didnt .im not really questioning your authority i just dont understand as the whole reason i was on that no alt rule was abolished years ago and now everyone can trade with themselves and have 10s of 20s of alts and i cant have one character unlocked for doing nothing wrong to have it locked other than follow the rules i was given at the time im not saying i didnt have multiple other issues mainly vulgarity in the channels and post and one scam aand one rule break for number 5 and someone else owned that account told me i could have thier armors and gave it to me,those were not origionally the reason for that account being perma locked  . i however devoted a substantial amount of my life to this game years and years and i feel like at somepoint thats got to shim a little respect my way i already know you dont tolerate peoples shits aisy thats not even what i mean before you get to read alll of this just the rule for illigal multi doesnt even exist anymore so all those people restricted from it is kinda unfair and im speaking as the guy you just said no to without an explanation who was origionally on those restrictions just for trading with my alt which you probly do daily 

Edited by DrtyDevil

Don't double post, you got the answer to your question.

For the rest, do a forum search on "whiterhino OR konvict1".

The character at the time was DrtyDevil its cool im already back on a 170s account listen i was trying to find a way to make moderators hally on knowing who what where etc as at one point i wasnt even allowed a name change from whiterhino if you find me and i get banned cool i guess however good luck i havent done anything to break any rules nor will i be doing anything other than ta ta oh and look yall didnt even know i still play but having me in the game causes such problems omg only problem yall have is you have a personal issue with me i havent even done anything wrong since 2013 talked a lil trash barely just wanted to prove a point on how bias the moderation was me and a friend had a bet thanks for my gcs :)

Just now, DrtyDevil said:

The character at the time was DrtyDevil its cool im already back on a 170s account listen i was trying to find a way to make moderators hally on knowing who what where etc as at one point i wasnt even allowed a name change from whiterhino if you find me and i get banned cool i guess however good luck i havent done anything to break any rules nor will i be doing anything other than ta ta oh and look yall didnt even know i still play but having me in the game causes such problems omg only problem yall have is you have a personal issue with me i havent even done anything wrong since 2013 talked a lil trash barely just wanted to prove a point on how bias the moderation was me and a friend had a bet thanks for my gcs :)

With a ss just so incase you try to hide my replys again m8 couldve left it and said what you had to say i understand you are a moderator however you were not even involved in that accounts ban so you would be ignorant of anything to do with it other than your speculations i choice locked it get it i chose to have it locked until i wanted to play it again or else idve did #kill me yes it was an active function at that specific point and time just food for thought

Screenshot_2020-07-09-04-14-02.png

Also you being a moderator knows the only way for this forums account i use to reply is here it lacks the capabilities to send a forums pm revi if not im sure aislinn remembers that fine detail from when i was given my forums account to use forums which is what i did i posted on a topic kept it all on topic about my account that i choice locked idk why you even replied the only person who could overturn aislinss decision is radu which was whom i was posting for him to read but you deleted my post why??? The whole post didnt even pertain to you i hope new players see how well you treat the old players who devoted years of thier life to this game a bunch of pixels prolly why player base is so dwindled down now if anyone notices it wasnt the cap that made pk die or players quit nah it was the way youre treated by the people you have to ask for HELP i posted here in bans asking for HELP ASSISTANCE NOT TO BE TREATED RUDELY (customer service and all) and please dont try to hit me for spam im merely telling you that this is a post for your boss to read i posted it for him and aislinn to read and consider ,him as aislinns boss and aislinn  as the person i requested to lock said account and i cant neccisarrily do that if youre deleting everything i say for my defense for my side of the story so please stop revi i understand that you do not like me thats not about moderating a game or running a buisness though question is right and wrong here i didnt do anything wrong on it...

Here it says for. The moderator who did the banning and person banned to post on thier behalf you deleted my replys breaking your own rules mr moderator as i seen nothing about that relevant or proof i was stating history about my ban asking how it is fair and you deleted that...

Screenshot_2020-07-09-04-39-06.png

I'll repeat what I said in General chat, because that thread will be deleted as it has no business being there.

Revi had relevant information for you.  Unfortunately for you and us, you haven't changed a bit (a little more mature? hahahahahahaha).  The answer is still (now and will always be) no.  In fact, you are going to be posting restricted here and I am sorely tempted to ban your ingame IP.