Eternal Lands Official Forums
weasel

Account ~Gigicu~ ban

Finally mustered the courage to start this post , i'm not going to act like i'm sorry altough some repentance is felt and present, bottom line is  i knew what i was doing .

I would like to apologise to my guildmates whom are marry band of extraordinary people :) . I'm sorry Vino, Thor, BB, Ely, Prom, Elbi, BL, AJ, Illoe .... and all the others  for sullying the guild reputation   . I'm well aware there's a good chance i won't get unbanned after 1 month passes and i have  made my peace with it .

I guess thats all i can say , given the situation ..... have nice day !

Edited by weasel

2 hours ago, weasel said:

Finally mustered the courage to start this post , i'm not going to act like i'm sorry altough some repentance is felt and present, bottom line is  i knew what i was doing .

Great start. :omg:

Reading it aloud  i see it may come as a little smirky , what i meant to say is that i'm not going to whine about it since i knew what i was doing was wrong :(

On 5/23/2020 at 3:06 PM, weasel said:

Reading it aloud  i see it may come as a little smirky , what i meant to say is that i'm not going to whine about it since i knew what i was doing was wrong

You also know that your ban would be for at least a month, and that you were supposed to come back here after that month had passed...

(At least, that's what I told someone claiming to be the owner of Gigicu, but under a different forum name...)

On my calendars, the period of may 13th to may 23th is 10 days, not one month...

Come back in a month...

Edited by revi

will come back at the apropiate time with a formal request , i pmed you off my brother forum account . Pondered on keeping that forum name since this one has a colored past but decided to own it and use my account .