Eternal Lands Official Forums
Raserei

Runner Cape

Is the only way to get a Runners Cape with the random item giver or is there some sort of secret quest?

Also, can you buy a runners cape with real money?

I think the only way these days is to get it either through a hidden treasure, or an random item giver. I think if it would be a shop item you would see it more in game. but since the Shop page is not manged in ages i cannot really say whats there and whats not

Real money, Radu has no use for gc, he can create as many of them as he needs...

Also, make sure you know what it does and how much it costs in use.

There is no information about runners cape on the wiki.

I was assuming you just equip it and you run faster? And I would unequip it in combat so it doesnt break. I have a feeling I am dead wrong. If I am, can you explain what it does?

@RasereiSome patience on forums is a good thing, there's no need to switch to PM when you don't get an answer within half an hour.

And it just might prevent you from getting ignored completely...

As it is now, running requires a potion to start running, and then you use food when you move, up to 1 food point per step.

I suppose the cape/perk either makes you use less food, or allows you to skip the potion.

Either way, running costs...

Edited by revi

You still need the Potion of Speed Hax.  The Runners Cape only lets you use less food.  You can read about Speed Hax potions in your in-game Encylopedia.