Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Samsemilia

Warp System, Magic spells for friends closeby

Hey,

maybe its possible to get a feature, when u cast "tele to range spell" u can chose a guildie/friend closeby and he/she comes along with u? 

Just an idea for many more new spells.

Its almost like a Warp System u know from  other games like new Valorant, old Crash Bandicoot and other games.

So this way we could get new magic spells.

Furthermore its nice to get new players into the game. Example: I showed a new player the Rubbies spot in NC earlier, with TPTR I just take her/him with me and go fast to the spot, but he/she was only magic lvl 13, so he/she wasnt possible to use TTR Spell.

Maybe a -5 rec lvl would be nice tho. Like TTR is 15 required, the player needs to have 10 at least to come along with another player.

Just an idea. :)

Edited by Samsemilia

Its an interesting idea. I dunno if I'd like the ttr one but this could be something interesting to do with portals spell/ maybe something like this idea. Perhaps make a new spell for this effect like portals but with slightly more ess or mana use?

Make it like heal allies it will only work with guild members. I am not sure about transport player spells myself, but we should have more group based spells

BTW i would love to see Spell Items. So high level Mages can create something like a wand of teleport and it will create a teleport to portal wand or a teleport to range wand, etc that other players can use regardless of magic level and will not fail, it also would reduce the amounts of stuff you need to carry as you could like that reduce 3 esses to 1 item

Edited by vinoveritas