Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Suggestion to allow configuration of Mana./HP/Food/Load bars

quick question/suggestion would it be possible for us to have an option to move the food bar from right hand side ( on bottom) of those bars in mac client instead of where it is on the left

39 minutes ago, caladina said:

quick question/suggestion would it be possible for us to have an option to move the food bar from right hand side ( on bottom) of those bars in mac client instead of where it is on the left

The mac client uses the same code as Linux and Window.  I also don't understand quite what you mean.

there are the 4 indicator bars on the bottom frame of the screen , mana, food, health, emu and optional action points,

would it be possible to have a way to re order them .

at the moment the only option is to either show or not show action point bar with right click,

if we had the option to 'add bar' or 'remove bar' on those same way we can add or remove the skill bars from the bottom display then we could re order them.

if its just me asking then i guess not, depends it others would want it, i would prefer to have the food bar as far to the right side of the screen as possible so its on the same side as the important stuff.

11 hours ago, caladina said:

there are the 4 indicator bars on the bottom frame of the screen , mana, food, health, emu and optional action points,

would it be possible to have a way to re order them .

at the moment the only option is to either show or not show action point bar with right click,

if we had the option to 'add bar' or 'remove bar' on those same way we can add or remove the skill bars from the bottom display then we could re order them.

if its just me asking then i guess not, depends it others would want it, i would prefer to have the food bar as far to the right side of the screen as possible so its on the same side as the important stuff.

A hide and show option alone wouldn't make it possible to re-order those bars, as they'd still display in their pre-determined order when enabled (like elements on the side bar). This is just my view, but I would also suggest that things like health, mana, carry capacity and food level are important base functions of the game and should never have an option to disable them in the UI entirely.

I agree that health, food, mana are too important to allow hiding them completely.

The current system to add and remove stat bars for skills makes it easy to lose a bar there

(through misunderstanding the modifiers, not due to a bug or inconsistency). That's not a

problem with skills (they can all be listed at the right anyway), it's much more of a problem

for stats that don't have another fixed spot (how to get them back if you remove them by

accident, within the current system?).

And personally, I really don't want to hear the yelling about lost rostos because someone

couldn't see his HP/mana/food/ficus, we get enough of that as is.