Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Nexus Tether perk

perk: Nexus tether, reduces or removes the nexus teleport from harvesting events, cost 7 pp

requirements : these could be based on ach levels of dailies? open to suggestions on that.

it would be a pro perk aimed at harvesters.

As a harvester, I wouldn't pay 7 PP for such a perk. Not even sure I'd pay 1 PP, teleport is annoying, but so is a radon pouch.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:41 AM, Kaddy said:

As if we don’t have harvesting power-ups that prevents you getting teleported already. 

Don't be too hard on Cals, Kaddy. Redeemer is soooo far away from haidir, it's hard to walk all the way over there for powerups. Plus, some people have way too many PP and would be happy to spend 7 on this perk ;)

Uh... so costs 7 pp but actually costs 2 pp because why would you take this and not harvester of sorrow (gives 5 pp) as well?

Poorly thought out, particularly given harvesting powerups like others have mentioned.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, caladina said:

it would be a pro perk aimed at harvesters.

As a semi-pro harvester, I would never spend (waste?) that many PPs just to prevent a few teleports.  I MIGHT use that many PPs to eliminate all mini-events and negative events (just keep the positive).  But 7 PPs just to remove one negative event, nope.