Eternal Lands Official Forums
bluap

New client update available 1.9.5.p7

Version 1.9.5p7 of the EL client is ready for release. There are a couple of data updates so either install the full client packages or install the executable packages then download the named_colours.xml and item_extra_info.txt files manually.

There are several new feature and a few bug fixes too, the full list can be read on the release page.

Windows options:

Linux options:

Data Files:

If you are using the Flatpak, Snap or Deb packages already, you will get the new version next time you update as normal.

Please back up your personal files, not just for this update.

Edited by bluap

I performed a fresh install on Linux using the Linux general installer. Everything works fine.  The new features are awesome.

I did notice that the launch script still executes the binary through padsp which I think is no longer necessary.

Overall great work on advancing the client!

6 hours ago, Nogrod said:

I performed a fresh install on Linux using the Linux general installer. Everything works fine.  The new features are awesome.

I did notice that the launch script still executes the binary through padsp which I think is no longer necessary.

Overall great work on advancing the client!

You're right, but I thought it harmless to leave in place.  If padsp is not installed, its just ignored.  May be for the next release...