Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alekos

Some questions about character changes.

Hi Everyone,

So I'm the new guy who had issues logging in to the main game a few weeks ago. Just in case anyone remembers.

Anyway, I've been around the game a bit, and decided I'd like to make to changes to my character, if this is even possible?

my questions:

1)  How is it possible to change my characters appearance? I'm guessing with some kind of stone? And how can

I get such a stone? Is it sold?

2) I'm not very happy with my characters name. Although I can't think of a better one at the moment. Say If I found

a name that I like, and I want to change my character to this name? I understand this is a possible service from the

store? But how exactly is it done?

3) I've noticed that the few people I've come across in game are not very talkative. I'm not complaining because I don't

talk much myself, but it's seems a bit different from other games I've played. For example I say "HI" or "Hello" to someone

and there is no response. Again not something I really care about. I was just wondering if this is a regular thing or maybe

people were Afk.?

4) How are passwords changed or updated in this game? I think with some commands, but I don't understand them well.

Maybe someone can elaborate?

5) Finally is there a chatroom just for general chat or conversation in the game? Other than "newbie help" I'm not sure

where I could talk a bit.

Sorry if my post is not in the right place or if the questions are too generic. Please advise. Thanks!

Edited by alekos
update, error correction,

1)  How is it possible to change my characters appearance? I'm guessing with some kind of stone? And how can

I get such a stone? Is it sold?

you can change your appearance on 3 ways, either by buying a "Color change stone"  for 5$ at the Shop or from bots or player that sell them in game (right now there are none) or you can create or pay someone to create for you custom clothes, which is an alteration of the game Meshes of wearable Items (including the default clothes) that can be applied either to a player or to a guild.

3rd option is to buy yourself one of the PVP races in Eternal lands online shop.

2) I'm not very happy with my characters name. Although I can't think of a better one at the moment. Say If I found

a name that I like, and I want to change my character to this name? I understand this is a possible service from the

You talk to radu about it, and then buy it in shop. As there are characters in game that are not able to namechange anymore i do recomment this way over just buying it in shop and then have radu to enable you for it.

3) I've noticed that the few people I've come across in game are not very talkative. I'm not complaining because I don't

talk much myself, but it's seems a bit different from other games I've played. For example I say "HI" or "Hello" to someone

and there is no response. Again not something I really care about. I was just wondering if this is a regular thing or maybe

people were Afk.?

A lot of player are online and but for long times not looking in the game, I am one of those people, i turn the game usually on in the morning, do now and then something, while at the rest of the time i am working.

4) How are passwords changed or updated in this game? I think with some commands, but I don't understand them well.

Maybe someone can elaborate?

You type in the chat console the command "#change_pass oldpassword newpassword" replace oldpassword with the password you are using now, and newpassword with the password that you want to have in future.

5) Finally is there a chatroom just for general chat or conversation in the game? Other than "newbie help" I'm not sure

where I could talk a bit.

Most people talk in channel 6. I myself am rarly in there, as it gets a bit annoying in it. So most chats i do are inside the Guild, or with PM's or in one of the language channels, that brings people from non english countries together to chat.

Sorry if my post is not in the right place or if the questions are too generic. Please advise. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, vinoveritas said:

You talk to radu about it, and then buy it in shop. As there are characters in game that are not able to namechange anymore i do recomment this way over just buying it in shop and then have radu to enable you for it.

24 minutes ago, vinoveritas said:

Thanks for your reply! It mostly makes sense. Just one thing, which I hope doesn't sound stupid. How do I talk to Radu?

3 minutes ago, alekos said:

Well as it is usual in this game there are 3 ways you can either try it here in this forum with a private message to Entropy, you can try to reach radu when he is online in game with  /radu followed by your message  or you can leave him a mercator tell message /mercator tell radu your message

all 3 ways should work unless radu has blocked mercator from sending him messages, which i do believe he did not.