Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aislinn

New feature, equipment swap equlivalent items

12 hours ago, bluap said:

I've added the other two swap cases as above.  The code is committed and the builds updated.

Thanks alot for this great work bluap. Its a really awesome feature. \o/

I'm glad people like it.  I'd forgotten about the quickbar, which annoyingly uses different code to the inventory window.  I've now added the feature to the quickbar also (but using common code).  The builds have been updated again.

4 hours ago, dragon_killer said:

Thanks tested works great, just missing my favorite blue dragon sword!

So it is, I've updated the file to include it.

Neither the White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana nor the Titanium Axe of Evanescence are letting me double click them onto my head, or letting me double click something else to replace them.  They are both on the new item_extra_info.txt list.  I get the "Can't wear, a similar item is already worn!" error message.

6 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

Neither the White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana nor the Titanium Axe of Evanescence are letting me double click them onto my head, or letting me double click something else to replace them.  They are both on the new item_extra_info.txt list.  I get the "Can't wear, a similar item is already worn!" error message.

Do you have item_uid's enabled?  The "#item_uid" toggles between enabled=1 and disable=0.

4 minutes ago, bluap said:

Do you have item_uid's enabled?  The "#item_uid" toggles between enabled=1 and disable=0.

Yes, it was enabled.

If you hover your mouse over the item in the inventory window, does it show the name of the item at the bottom of the window?

6 minutes ago, bluap said:

If you hover your mouse over the item in the inventory window, does it show the name of the item at the bottom of the window?

White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana does not (but it does give the description if I use the eye on it).  I don't have the Axe in my inventory at the moment but I'd bet it doesn't either.  Heading to storage to check.  Titanium Axe of Evanescence also does not show the name when mouse hovered over it.

5 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana does not (but it does give the description if I use the eye on it).  I don't have the Axe in my inventory at the moment but I'd bet it doesn't either.  Heading to storage to check.  Titanium Axe of Evanescence also does not show the name when mouse hovered over it.

Could be that the item ids or image ids are not correct.  We could ask Radu to confirm the numbers.  Or, I could provide a way to show them in the client....

Edited by bluap

2 minutes ago, bluap said:

Could be that the item ids or image ids are not correct.  We could ask Radu to confirm the numbers.

Okay I'll ask him next time he comes on.  Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

Okay I'll ask him next time he comes on.  Thanks!

I've added the Item ID and Image ID to the storage "print to console" function and committed to git.  It was a very minor change.

Item ID and Image ID match up from Print Items to Console and item_extra_info.txt for both Titanium Axe of Evanescence and White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana.

23 minutes ago, Aislinn said:

Item ID and Image ID match up from Print Items to Console and item_extra_info.txt for both Titanium Axe of Evanescence and White Wizard Hat of Life and Mana.

OK thanks, I'll investigate some more.

27 minutes ago, bluap said:

Did you check your original item_info.txt file contains the entries?

Interesting, no it does not.  I'll add them and see if that fixes it and will post shortly.

Update: I added both items to the item_info.txt list and now it works.  Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Aislinn said:

Oh super, thank you very much. I obviously missed this update.  Sorry for wasting your time! :blush:

No problem, I presume its working now?

10 minutes ago, bluap said:

No problem, I presume its working now?

Yes everything works perfectly. Thank you very much again.  I'm loving this client!