Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

A question for sword and armor makers

Like which ones?

Some of the low end ones yeah. But high end weapons and armors are just stupid to mix.

To elaborate:

- Anything using EFE or other rare items is only interesting to mix for selling if the item is not sold by an NPC.

And those are not the items you buy by the dozens...

- Some of the low-level armours and weapons are also not worthwhile mixing for sale, as NPC sells them cheap.

(that goes for about half the lower-end Daritha items, like).

So the only effect you have when they get stackable on bots, is that life gets easier for anti-social characters,

except for 6 or 7 Daritha items, and enhanced leather armours. (so ~9 items in all).

Besides that, I'm not sure it's all that easy to implement that just for bots, as stacking is a property of the item,

not the character. And bots are normal characters afaik, at least when interacting with the server (communication

protocol and exchanged messages are exactly the same).

I remember a long time ago radu, did propose once to make an item for bots to make not stackable items stackable. as someone who mixes a lot, if non stackable items would be stackable, yes i would take advantage of it and try to offer more of the products i usually sell. Adarah for one example is a bot that can use her Storage. She is extremly well liked on daritha items, and i am pretty sure the owners of her make very good gc due to that fact.

the other reason i was thinking along these lines is, when radu took c2 rings off the npc seller it gave crafting people who took the time to make a crafter something to use it for.

so would taking (some)  swords / armor off of npc sellers give manufacturing chars some worth?