Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Popce

Alienas Banned whY?

OK, I unbanned you because I don't like to retroactively enforce the rules.

HOWEVER, if you do that ever again, not only that I will ban you, but I will also contact your ISP, explaining the situation. Your coutnry is joining EU soon, so they do have laws against things such as hacking, and other electronic crimes. So I would advise you to refrain from doing that again.

Actually I feel that the ban fell under the laws of multiple countries and rules #6, #12, and a little of #1 before you put in the hacking & key logger rule (#14).

Actually I feel that the ban fell under the laws of multiple countries and rules #6, #12, and a little of #1 before you put in the hacking & key logger rule (#14).

Well, the Internet is free, it's hard to follow local laws, because most of the countries have divergent laws.

As for #6, #12 and #1, it didn't really fit well in those rules. But at least now there is a new rule that addresses this very problem, and we do owe it to him :D

i can help more :)) i can try some hacks if you want if it works ill tell :) i know wich hack can work it works on all games its SCAR just need to create special script for eternal-lands.. ;)

:shock:

[username: <.TUMAROS> alias="Tumaros" //usealias=YES "has offered the following comment; //c12="Some people..."//endc; initiateemote="Sigh"//endtrans]

[And there still is no {FORK}]

Wow i got 150 coints i killed bunnys and make glows  :)

Ok, who cares!?!?!

This isnt needed to be open for comments anymore, it probably should be locked.