Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Popce

Alienas Banned whY?

If he's using a proxy to bypass a ban, then he is ignoring a ban while hiding at the same time. Thats like using a fake ID with the police to avoid being arrested for an outstanding warrent.

Personally, I don't mind people using spyware in such tools. Should teach our users a lesson. The lesson, for the intelectually challanged is: DO NOT USE MACRO TOOLS PROVIDED BY OTHERS

At least, if you are going to macro (which is illegal in EL) build your own god damn tools.

remove that page, promise to never do it again, and I'll unbann you.

This guy sounds like a real dick. Don't un-ban him. Judge by his other statements:

they cant do this with me i sed im sorry but they wont unban me they didnt left no choose

Sounds to me like he'll cheat if he can, despite your best efforts to ban him.

Speaking of being in deep shit, trying to distribute a keylogger like that is probably against the terms of service for your ISP, if not against the law where you live. Would you like to have your internet service cut off? It won't matter how many open proxies you have if you can't connect to them either. And of course, they probably won't let you play any games if you were in juvenile detention. The harder you try to come back, the harder we're going to have to try to get rid of you. How much do you really want to push this?

Ent, if you had seen the site, you wouldn't even be considering unbanning him. Sometimes someone just doesn't deserve a second chance. If you unban him, he'll probably just get himself banned again within the week for spamming, blocking, or cheating in some other way.

If you unban him, he'll probably just get himself banned again within the week for spamming, blocking, or cheating in some other way.

Agreed. You'll just be giving him a venue for continuing to test his exploits.

Ok, so what EXACTLY did he do?

Make a website with a keylogger, and advertising it? Anything else?

Unfortunately, I don't think this is against our rules, and I don't want to retroactively punish people. I'll add it in the rules now.

He also said that the keylogger was two different bots (in reality both programs were identical). One to make tons of money, the other was for leveling at spawns. So he was lieing to anyone going to the site and trying to get them to break the rules while he stole their accounts.

The program must be really badly written though, even with the installer built in it is 952k for that simple functionality.

I do wonder what he's slipped into the CS portion of his site as well if he is doing this to a game 'he really likes'.

Also, from his responses I trust him even less then after I looked at the program. He's already stated flat out that he'll just come in via proxy, ignoring the authority and desires of the people here. That tells me that he will just cause more trouble, and he'll probably try harder to track him as the source.

I say, leave him banned and while your at it we can tweak the proxy detector with his feeble attempts to break back in. If he REALLY wants to play, make him pay for the priviledge in cash (not credit card)!

OK i removed that page you can check it yuorself [ur]lhttp://hs4all.ten.lt[/url] and im not going to this again becose i dont wan't to bee banned again.

There is only one person that can unban you, and spamming won't help his attitude of you. If you keep asking constantly he might just ban you from the forums just to shut you up.

Guest Toyminator

whYY have me banned????? why??? I unbanned???? whY i not unbannEd?

what I do? what I do?

OK, I unbanned you because I don't like to retroactively enforce the rules.

HOWEVER, if you do that ever again, not only that I will ban you, but I will also contact your ISP, explaining the situation. Your coutnry is joining EU soon, so they do have laws against things such as hacking, and other electronic crimes. So I would advise you to refrain from doing that again.

Guest Toyminator

Oww yes ofcourse just like Latvia and that other country...hmm Estland or something