Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Popce

Alienas Banned whY?

I cannot understand why did you banned me??? Im new in this game so i not yet readed rulez but i dont thing wat i did somthink bad maybe i dont know somthink... Please tell me .

Spamming, and creating a website to distribute cheating programs.

To anyone who downloaded somthing from his site: DON'T run it. A few of us suspect that they're not intended to "hack" eternal lands, but your computer. However, even if they're not intended to harm your computer or get your EL password, and they do what they claim, using a bot like that is illegal, and cheaters will not be tolerated.

You can't profit from cheating if you get banned!

11. You will also have to agree with the rules found in our forum, under the Rules section. Failure to do so may result in getting banned.

12. If you start/play the game, it means you agreed with all the terms here.

exact cut and paste of the license agreement it told you to read when you installed the game. ;)

Guest Toyminator

Wookie Wookie fart fart u r teh r3t4rd. Ow and yes yes ur in deep shit, and they all say it wont happen again...And u lied..

Go play RS or something

Lol i spamed about 5 mins and you banned me so im not so stupid to do it again..

If you take the time to read what was said, you'll see that spamming isn't the only reason. Matter of fact, I think the spamming is the least of your problems.

Spamming, and creating a website to distribute cheating programs.

Ok im not going to do it again and im not lieng becose it is no point to spamm and creat a websites becose you bann for it so fast so i wont do it becose i wan to play this game i like it !

Guest Toyminator

Ok, spamming, hacking, making a website to distibute cheating programs, bad spelling, and charging 2.50 USD for a can of 6213.jpg

is against the rulez

Yes i know wat i sed ill start using proxy to play the game, they cant do this with me i sed im sorry but they wont unban me they didnt left no choose to me only proxy... now im realy mad :evil:

No, access thru proxies to avoid bans is illegal and will get you in even more trouble :!:

Ent it wasnt just a macro, it was spyware that he advertised, i think you are making a mistake by unbanning him but thats my opinion.