Eternal Lands Official Forums
Seiduna

revi

bored_revi.thumb.png.e76120200c6e9f5a10436875fc599163.png

So this was my first encouter with revi, yeasr ago,

how many of you have missed the channel, excused yourself and got booted?

today was second encounter:

[10:15:44] [Ursha @ 6]: if sceptic, does to#day still works?
[10:15:49] [Xyleon @ 6]: yes
[10:15:58] [Ursha @ 6]: for stones as well?
[10:16:17] [revi @ 6]: day has nothing to do with astrology
[10:16:23] [Ursha @ 6]: thank you all
[10:16:54] [Ursha @ 6]: (for once revi helped me...)

[10:17:18] You were channel muted (can't talk on the channels for 20 minutes) by revi.

[10:18:25] [PM from revi: if you have a problem with me, sya so, or take it up with Aislinn. Those wise-cracks every time I address you are getting annoying]
[10:18:50] [PM to revi: you are lame]

[10:21:31] [PM from revi: Possibly. But since I warned you once that your behaviour was against the rules and could get you punished (as I'm obliged to do as a mod)...]

[10:22:06] [PM to revi: why are you bothering me? what are you talking about?]
[10:22:06] [PM from revi: all I get from you is snide remarks. Fed up with that, take it to Aislinn (see rule 2)]

[10:23:19] [PM to revi: you are making stuff up]
[10:23:59] [PM to revi: you can lie to yourself and others, but not to me]

[10:24:40] [PM to revi: so please stop bothering me]

[10:25:41] <5:31>: Disconnected from server! [Grue?]
[10:25:41] Press Alt-x to close the game
[10:25:41] You were booted by revi!

--------------------------------------------------

aislinn has no pulse yet (afk) and this is redicilous.

revi is obviously lieing of me constantly botherin him/her.

My char is paid, i do try to help newbies, been here for over 10 years, i try to help gq, i made custom tutorial, calculator of ings breakdown... i try to help game.

I think revi is not a good mod and i suggest to be removed.

====================

edit, a screenshot:

revi2.thumb.png.87884c6722468c2f154b2c6fe0f73568.png

Edited by Seiduna
added a screenshot

4 hours ago, Seiduna said:

I think revi is not a good mod and i suggest to be removed.

Well, since it's your turn to not have a pulse in-game, here's my response.

I think ______ is not a good player and I suggest to be removed. 

If this is how it worked, we'd have nobody left, players or mods.  Just because you disagree with something that happened to you, or something that somebody said to you, doesn't mean it's removal-worthy.

I have to agree with him. You do take every opportunity to poke him with a stick because you aren't happy you were mildly moderated.  All the good you do, or money you spend, doesn't mean it's okay.  Yes you do help and that's great and appreciated but doesn't mean you are immune to everything else.  "What do you mean you're arresting me for robbing the bank?!! I help little old ladies cross the street every day!!" 

We have game rules for a reason, for everyone.  Mods have commands for a reason.  A simple "Oh darn, you're right, I'm sorry" would have more than sufficed in your original example and it would have been the end of everything.  All he did was pm you there!  No mod command used against you until you told him to buzz off and sod off in one short sentence.  Every time  with the slightest of comment to you from a mod, you go off on them, especially revi.  There's no need for that. 

A reminder, by the way, you should not be publishing others' pm's without their permission. 

And I'd like to add here that this is not the only example of you going off on revi and other mods.  Forums alone have examples. 

You are completely overreacting.

well, have you ever misclicked channel and been booted?

i wrong channeled, i appologised, why do i have to be contacted by mod?

is this a joke?

i think revi is taking extra time to bother me.

you too aislin, are turning the truth around, saying i am bothering.

I counted two accounts with revi,

telling revi is sticking his nose into things AFTER they are mended is not an attack on revi, it is stating the truth of his act, his doing, he should own that.

i think mods should be called bad mods if they poke their nose into bussines that is finnished, repetadly.

if stating that get me banned, please as soon as possibile.

and rules above state to provide prove, screenshot is not ok now? please back off of me or ban me.

You are the one who went name-calling after an issue was done to continue it.  It was your reaction after the incident that caused the boot, not the incident itself.  And interestingly, you leave the pm chat but blocked out the chat in @1 so we don't know what you said or if it was mended.

I reiterate - this is not the only incident where you insult mods quite rudely.  Some easy to find forum examples:

And you also were very polite after you read Aislinn's first reply:

[16:03:48] [PM from Ursha: you are not a good mod, i think you should be removed as mod]
[16:04:26] [PM to Ursha: You made that clear, thank you. You did look at Aislinn's answer in forums?]
[16:04:46] [PM from Ursha: have you seen mine?]
[16:05:36] [PM from Ursha: you are easily intimidated, your work is poor and you are abusin mod status ]
[16:06:01] [PM from Ursha: and now, now until i am banned, i am telling people that, and to you until i can]
[16:06:22] [PM from Ursha: i bother you? you lieing piece of mod]
[16:06:42] [PM from Ursha: this is bothering, i guess, so sod off me once for ever]
[16:07:56] [PM to Ursha: You are now on my ignore list]

(Btw, Aislinn gave me permission to post those PM's, as you feel free to post mine.

rules state:
1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

you are posting my 2 posts that i started,
where i am pointing out and at least solve one of the problems?
do you have a grasp on reality?

This kind of argument that you are giving is what makes you a bad mod,
unfortunately players suffer your bad judgement.

you are saying i am repetadly harrassing?
could you, please, provide proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs?

please, do humor me and give me 3 more examples where i acted noncompliant, please.

If someone critisizing you offends you in such a manner
that you boot them, you re a bad mod.
good mod would not be bothered at all to remind someone that sees their mistakes.
redeemed mod would unboot player immediately and summon rabbits for player,
but bad mod, bad mod would boot the player.

so, what are you doing, mod?

======================

edit,

oh revi, if i am such a bother, how come you put me on ignore list only yesterday?

if i harrested you, would i not be on that list much, much earlier?

Edited by Seiduna

I do not have a beef with revi, but  do not worry he puts people fast on ignore list.  I remember a time when he was farming ferans in irsis and when i came there and we chatted a bit he told me to take the spawn (i was not demanding it and would have happily waited) when i was doing it i pmmed him 1 or 2 times that i am almost done,  I was playing with 2 chars at the time and did pm him with the other char  feran and that if he wanted he could have the spawn back i would keep it alive till then.

revi replied to me that i am harrass him as i would circumvent an ignore that he put in place by using my alt.

He Frist never told me that he has me ignored. and second i gave him never a reason to ignore me, all i tried was to be polite and return the Favour he did me.

My advice here let live and live yourself. Let the topic go and enjoy the game as it is.

Edit : My example was not an example of mod abuse, but an example of Revis view of some things that differ from the perception of others. and fast response.

I asked revi if i should put the pm log on he said no so i am not putting his side up. I mark where he has said something.

VinoVeritas

[10:11:36] [PM to revi: how many ferans to go for you?]

Revis responded and left.
[10:11:53] [PM to revi: nono]
[10:12:01] [PM to revi: just wanted to know i did not start with homoe]
[10:12:09] [PM to revi: the spawn is yours ]
[10:13:57] [PM to revi: come back and take the spawn again did not want to take it away from you]
[10:16:53] [PM to revi: or where you there to hunt for horns?]
[10:18:07] [PM to revi: in that case i would offer you all the horns Homo_Novus is getting]
At this point revi said something that he interpreted as telling me to leave him alone, and that he put me on ignore, but it did not say that he puts me on ignore. From his chat today he put me on ignore at that moment.
[10:21:22] [PM to revi: ok but thats exactly the reason why i did not want to take the spawn from you i did not get that feran there]

Homo_novus

[10:30:11] [PM to revi: almost done 3 more to go and i have now both there if you want it back]
Revis respond to this including that it is not good to respond with other char if alt is on ignore.

He did not put harrassment in the words, he did not use mod power here. But in the fact that he was a mod. and the way he acted. it was rash and pretty harsch from my point of view. His respons in pm today about it while i can see some of his points are similar.

My point to make it clear is, revi has his own personality, it let him act in certain ways. both as mod and as normal person. Seiduna should see it as that and live with it and just try not to take it to her heart that the response was in her perspectiv more then she thought warrented. This dispute is not really worth it name.

Edited by vinoveritas

@vinoveritas

You only see one previous incident in Seiduna's post. There are a few more, where I had to warn him about one rule or another.

Since then, I get a snide remark literally *every* time I try to help him (not to mention insults if I have to warn him...).

This time, I have had enough.

i opened this thread of me accusing revi of being a bad mod,
and i offered screenshots as proof.

it is staf's turn to own a bad decision,
not to attack without providing a proof
a clearly devoted and passionate EL player.

i gave my proof, i do not feel or need to provide any further proof
nor will i defend myself in any manner.

One other incident (april, 2017, as Seiduna wants proof...)

[11:17:45] [Ursha @ 1]: so i #reset yesterday, afterwards i spent an hour in ip rat cave and raised oa to 10, but wraith is still not giving me perks? he says overall skill too low,
[11:18:17] [Ursha @ 1]: at least 5 (or 10) is needed for that perk, so what is the problem?
[11:18:40] Users online from 93.103.108.232: Ursha
[11:18:44] [Ursha @ 1]: thanks
[11:20:03] [revi @ 1]: what perk do you want to take?
[11:20:57] [Ursha @ 1]: revi, are you making up for kicking me out? I need like 5 of them, anti, gelatine, can't dance, eat dead,...
[11:21:48] [revi @ 1]: If we go on that tone, I won't even bother looking for the answer. Good luck

[11:25:17] [Ursha @ 1]: yeah, i expected that much from you, no depth in your work, khehe.

And to be perfectly clear about this:

Any time you reply with a snide remark or insult to me, you'll get at least a mute,

any insulting PM will get you at least a boot (i.e. 5 min lock out from game),

any discussion of any such  event in public will get you at least a boot (in case of forum posts: delete of posts concerned).

An angry reply after one of my actions is one thing, this kind of replies when I'm trying to help you is quite another.

Edited by revi

You are not the sole arbiter of "a bad decision".

You are not the sole arbiter of "a bad mod" (or by extension, what defines a "good mod").

You are not the sole arbiter of who should be removed.

You are not the sole arbiter of "truth".

You have made your case and revi has made his. 

I wouldn't put up with the constant insults, either.  You may be a "clearly devoted and passionate player", but you are also a clearly rude one. 

khehehe, someone nedded clinex, khehehe

you just wont stop until you ban me?

i told you if you do not like it, you can ban me now,

you are just simpy easly offended

unmature and picking on players to compensate

for some sad loss in your life.

fuck off of me

revi3.png