Eternal Lands Official Forums
DerSachse

Mod can do what they want?

Hi,

is there any reason, that Wizzy use his mod mode for doing own gameplay?

My char Eclipse was killing his Tank rabbits, and wizzy teled her to IP.

Some minutes ago, Eclipse was killing his tanks again, and he switched to mod and removed the summons.

Thats not normal gameplay, i think and an abuse of his mod state.

Or do i think wrong and he can do what he want?

Hello, and thank you for posting on Eternal Lands forums

I don't know why you can't leave my tank rabbits alone, I am just a simple wizard trying to make his way in this toppsie turvey world. The other day, when you came without a word to kill my summons, who I had employed in hunting trolls, I tele'd you to IP because you pissed me off. I then tele'd you back and summoned all the tank rabbits I had with me, and told you to go nuts. realising that the tele was an ..emotional reaction.  Of course, you made it your business to run to radu like a 13 year old tween, and left me to explain my actions to Radu, whereas all I could muster was that I rectified the situation by immediately returning you to the spawn, and that you are a "little Bitch" oh, and I am not sorry if this offends you...

I demie'd my tank rabbits so that you would not have the satasifaction of killing them, whereas I could have #left_guild and just harmed them, this saved me 30 keystrokes, and I do not regret my actions. as the same results would have occurred with just less keystokes.  

Now, I don't know why the hell you can't leave my bunnies alone. Had you asked me, I would have summoned for you, and remote healed them for as long as you needed to break your armour. 

All of that being said, Go fuck yourself..and have a nice day.

Wiz

You can be pissod of of me, n.p. You can stalk me further, but WITHOUT using god mod.

You wrote " Of course, you made it your business to run to radu like a 13 year old tween, "

But, who is doing like 13 or less. Who played like a kid?

If you dont like other kill your summons, try LDB.

Could you please show where Wizzy is stalking you?

From the above, you attack his summons, repeatedly, and

not the other way around...

Wizzy was stalking me today 2 times. 

Sure, i attacked the summons, why not?

revi, what do you want with your text?

Edit: He can stalkin me, afaik not against the rules, if he come to me without "modhelp". i Dont say he teled to me with this.

Edited by DerSachse

1 minute ago, revi said:

Could you please show where Wizzy is stalking you?

From the above, you attack his summons, repeatedly, and

not the other way around...

I was only hunting lenny, strange we share the same lenny hunting path. 

Again, I don't know why you just couldn't leave me the fuck alone to enjoy an hour in the morning with my morning coffee, but here we are. 

And yes, you are acting like a child. Out of the 3000 spawns in game, you need to seek out my tank rabbits. And then run to radu or forums, oh the big bad wizzy removed his tank rabbits so I couldn't annoy the shit out him.. Maybe you just relish in annoying people? Are some kinda socialpath?  

You was following me, that was not the same "random path".

Hunting lenny inside the sto in SRM and AA? 

AA:

12:44:15] Wizzy: Not so chatty?
[12:44:26] Aeth Aelfan Storage. A place renowned for the dubious credo above the entrance: you choose it, we lose it.
[12:44:53] [Montepulciano @ 206]: ***
[12:45:14] [DerSachse @ 206]: ***
[12:45:19] Wizzy: r we having fun yet?
[12:45:24] DerSachse: sure 
[12:45:33] Wizzy: Leave the bunnies alone.....
[12:45:37] DerSachse: nope

SRM:

[13:20:42] Welcome to Nargash storage!
[13:21:06] Wizzy: are we finished lenny hunting?
[13:21:22] [PM from Montepulciano: ***
[13:21:45] Wizzy: Is it not fun? SOmeone inturpting you?
[13:21:54] DerSachse: lol

So, we had the same path. I would win the RL lotterie before we have this the same way to hunt lenny.

I believe because you don't like wizzy's acting and "summons" you are not participing even in his invasions, right?

or do you? will you cry-run to radu if his invasion mob kills you, that he is picking on you?

19 minutes ago, DerSachse said:

Wizzy was stalking me today 2 times. 

Sure, i attacked the summons, why not?

revi, what do you want with your text?

Edit: He can stalkin me, afaik not against the rules, if he come to me without "modhelp". i Dont say he teled to me with this.

1- You accused him of stalking, without showing any proof (you might want to reread the header of the disputes forum, perhaps).

I asked you to provide the proof of stalking, that's all

2- As I told you in-game, stalking can be considered harassment, if it is persistent.

6 minutes ago, DerSachse said:

You was following me, that was not the same "random path".

Hunting lenny inside the sto in SRM and AA? 

AA:

12:44:15] Wizzy: Not so chatty?
[12:44:26] Aeth Aelfan Storage. A place renowned for the dubious credo above the entrance: you choose it, we lose it.
[12:44:53] [Montepulciano @ 206]: ***
[12:45:14] [DerSachse @ 206]: ***
[12:45:19] Wizzy: r we having fun yet?
[12:45:24] DerSachse: sure 
[12:45:33] Wizzy: Leave the bunnies alone.....
[12:45:37] DerSachse: nope

SRM:

[13:20:42] Welcome to Nargash storage!
[13:21:06] Wizzy: are we finished lenny hunting?
[13:21:22] [PM from Montepulciano: ***
[13:21:45] Wizzy: Is it not fun? SOmeone inturpting you?
[13:21:54] DerSachse: lol

So, we had the same path. I would win the RL lotterie before we have this the same way to hunt lenny.

Best go buy a ticket 

Yep there is no rule about attacking my summons, 

And thanks for ruining my morning with your bullshit. 

No, mods can't do whatever they want.  The VERY minor "incorrect" action this mod took was not only IMMEDIATELY rectified by the same mod himself, but he then summoned even more for you. 

But it seems some people think that players can do whatever they want to mods and there should be no push-back.  Sorry, it doesn't work that way.  We are not your personal punching bags.  I can guarantee you I'd do the same thing if somebody made a point to follow me around and get in my face for no purpose other than to piss me off.  Actually, I probably wouldn't be as generous as Wizzy was.

This is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, KoDdy said:

I believe because you don't like wizzy's acting and "summons" you are not participing even in his invasions, right?

or do you? will you cry-run to radu if his invasion mob kills you, that he is picking on you?

Huh?

Where is the context? Summons in invasion and summons for his own fun, are two different things.

If there is no announced invasion, and he places any attacking mobs directly on me, then i would goto radu.

1 hour ago, Aislinn said:

No, mods can't do whatever they want.  The VERY minor "incorrect" action this mod took was not only IMMEDIATELY rectified by the same mod himself, but he then summoned even more for you. 

But it seems some people think that players can do whatever they want to mods and there should be no push-back.  Sorry, it doesn't work that way.  We are not your personal punching bags.  I can guarantee you I'd do the same thing if somebody made a point to follow me around and get in my face for no purpose other than to piss me off.  Actually, I probably wouldn't be as generous as Wizzy was.

This is ridiculous.

I did nothing dirctly to a mod, i did kill summons of a player.

I don't care to pick sides one way or another, but simply point out that although Wizzy may behave a bit brashly sometimes, he overall has done quite a bit for this game, and keeping it active with invasions and various events. The majority of his online time is spent creating fun for everyone else in the game. Takes a lot of time and thought to put together a fun invasion, or other activity. So I can understand how when he gets harassed in the few minutes he's not boosting the EL community, even if it is not breaking rules, it'd be disappointing for him..

Just my thoughts...

Thank you Cher and Wizzy for all your thoughtful and fun invasions recently..wish I could be active for more of them :D