Eternal Lands Official Forums
Erdie

I guess I am in a banned IP range

I am on vacation in Italy. Yesterday I started my daily haidir quest but since today in the moring no more login is possible, that means once I push the login button nothing happens, even no error message. Could it be that the provider of my guesthouse is in a banned IP range?

Thank you very much.

-Erdie

Hmm .. if this is the case, I have no clue why this doesn't work. But this is good to know, that you for the info. I will continue investigating.

Perhaps you could tell us what client you are using? And if android, wich OS version.

It might be a problem of a blocked port: you don't seem to have reached the server at all today.

No signs of you trying to log in from a banned IP.

Edited by revi

It is not a ban issue.  You have not reached the server today.  The IP you are posting from here in forums is not the same as you logged in-game from yesterday, I assume from your vacation spot.  I don't know if you changed locations since yesterday but if so, it could be a blocked port issue from your current location.

No problem, I am in the same guesthouse since yesterday. So I will even make vacation from EL until next week ;) See you later.