Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aislinn

Show Status Indicators in HUD bugged

Hi!

Here's my trouble.  I have Aisy (a second client) running on video size 800x480x32 so I can have two clients up at the same time and see them both together.  However, running a client this small of course makes stuff not fit well in the HUD.  The main issue I have is the Status Indicators (SHPMRG) are superimposed over the last 3 icons (Ranging, Minimap, and Options).  I don't need that on this client so I unchecked the box "Show Status Indicators in HUD" in the HUD tab of Options.  This works fine until I do F1 (go into console). That undoes this setting (it puts the indicators right back in place over the icons) but does not recheck the box.  I have to check it then uncheck it again to undo it, and it only works until I go into F1 then it puts them back automatically.

Can this be fixed?  :)  (I mean can it be fixed that F1 undoes my setting to remove them.  I'm way less worried that when F1 undoes it, the box still stays unchecked.)

Bug confirmed: switching to console mode switches the "Show Status Indicators..." toggle in option to on.

The settings for the individual indicators (accessed by a right click on the indicators) are not affected afaik.

As a workaround, switch off the individual indicators one by one.  Do leave one indicator active,

otherwise there's a longish text shown ("No Indicators"...).

9 hours ago, revi said:

As a workaround, switch off the individual indicators one by one.  Do leave one indicator active,

otherwise there's a longish text shown ("No Indicators"...).

Yes, this works as a reasonable work-around. Going to F1 doesn't affect that.  Thanks!

If you disable the indicators and restart the client, this fixes the issue too.  Anyway, I've fixed the problem properly in git.