Eternal Lands Official Forums
RipTide

Assorted update ideas for Radu

As the title says. Things not in a thread: Sslessar poison should stack. Cave in AA marked BD cave has no dragon.

Everything would be the same, just a different helm.

Add any you think I missed. I am sure there are other things, just can't remember them atm.

Edited by RipTide
add info

Revise great swords and other enhanced swords damages according to the current gameplay and give them a use.

Add acw/giant/dragons to the daily.

Make kf uncapped again

New instance +140 (instance for pr0s that have time to waste), 5-9 players, 250 hours, 1st wave 30 ldp/50 ldb/100 breakers, 2st wave 150 naspas, 3st wave 1 or 2 milf, last wave 2 or 3 mb / low chance for casty

New helms(see above)

Make ogre token reusable

New capes, cape of anti-perks. When worn, takes away the negative perk such as, Cape of Antisocial, look like custom cape.

New mobs, phoneix and raptors, there were posts about them

Increase either bow damages or arrow damages to make people use ranging more often - new arrows, explosive arrows. Give AoE damage or splash damage (hit one target, poison or do %50 of the damage to the others in 3x3 area lets say) - gc sink

Make inventory variable value to 6 digits, right now it's 5 digits (max 99999)

Make use of ldb scales, maybe a chance to reduce WTF instance timer, or add them to global (see above)

New perk - gatherer - 3pp 100kgcs.

New perk - Two handed warrior - Gives %20 damage bonus when two handed weapons are yield but giving -10 def penalty in combat. - 7 pp.

Reduce food required for running - it's better to have less consumption and more people running than having almost noone running - gc sink - bone sink - more people with iedp - pp sink

Revise Spear damage to 30-70, same other stats. Give people the option to use them with same average damage output in different combat scenerios.

New special day stone - Day of No Grief - neno and casty drop

Not gonna discuss these in here. Just dumping out the ideas I have been thinking lately.

I'll dump more ideas when they come to my mind.

-Kaddy

Edited by Kaddy

Guest Dragoe

id like to see an item that can be put in the shield slot that increases damage instead of defense it could look like a dagger or just some small weapon like thing

1 hour ago, Dragoe said:

id like to see an item that can be put in the shield slot that increases damage instead of defense it could look like a dagger or just some small weapon like thing

Like a fire arrow?

Mod chat idea:

Ivanka invisible little pink dragon 1200 hp. Roams c2 caves. non aggressive like Ivan. Something for the 160's+ to hunt

I support the idea of adding a new items to the game.

A new magical stone that only protects what you have equipped. All other items in your inventory would drop - cheaper price with more risk - helpful for training and might add a little fun to PK? Ha! One can dream, right? A few long term players have said they liked the potential. The original Rostogol Stone would remain ingame.

Any of the new mobs that have been suggested recently (or otherwise)

New daily in similar style to Novac's quest... A NPC tells you to kill a specific critter (say a rabbit) on map X, then either you return to NPC for next target or popup directs you to next target maybe a deer on map Y. Continue on until (if possible) a timer runs out, or you tap out of the progression at the NPC. Could start on rabbit and continue all the way to blue dragon. I say put it on a timer so that people are in a hurry... bad things can happen when people are in a hurry (possibility of bricks from a daily???). Reward scales with how far into the progression you get.

Upgrades for the droid client would also be cool... provide better retention of players that start the game there.

Is this a wOrrior thread suggestions or all players suggestions?

so, there are a lot of old things pending, maybe add Lucaa, before new things?
And this is really old, when attacking, if you are too far away, at least go to that spot...

(it is early morning here, i am sipping coffee and it just kicked in with realisation that i just wasted a minute of my time)

On 3/23/2019 at 12:57 AM, DEn_RUS said:

new mobs with archery skills, why not?

I would love to have this. I even asked Roja if she would make some orc models with bows. Radu has said he can't do it. I'm not sure exactly why, but ranging monsters is probably out. :(

New mobs that don't use the art of another mob are pretty much not-gonna-happens. Having seen some of what has to be done to create new 3D graphics for this game, and how incredibly old the blender plugins are (and won't work with current blender), roja is probably literally the only person who could do these.

As far as updates, radu says he's been busy IRL so I don't think it's a lack of ideas. He still has a list of stuff from me to do since the last client update (including the second black dragon in the new AA cave) and fixing the guild NPCs at Ida docks so they are in the right positions and facing the right directions, among others.

(*all of this post based on what I know, I am not actually speaking for radu or roja.)

Edited by Burn

4 hours ago, Burn said:

As far as updates, radu says he's been busy IRL so I don't think it's a lack of ideas.

Radu said in 6 about the time I made this thread he was out of ideas for updates. Other things have been a contributing factor too.