Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dragoe

Poly in 6080 instance

Guest Dragoe

I personally as a 6080 instancer would like to see that the scarba in 6080 instance replaced with polys. My main reason is because that scarba drop 500gc or less gc VERY often. There are some instances where the instance drops don't even cover the cost of an invasion token the polys would make it much easier to profit or atleast pay for the tokens we use to instance if they were added. (Challenge wise with 2 polys it is going to test our resources for the whole instance to make it harder) Ok thank you very much for taking your time to read this :) 

After chatting with you...

I don't really see the harm in leaving or changing. Maybe make it an either-or selection? Like DCW/Feros

While I've never experienced your seemingly terrible luck with this instance, the fact remains that most of the other instances are much more profitable. Even when you factor some scaling of drops for difficulty and time requirements, 6080 probably still falls easily at the bottom for profitability.

So, sure. let's change it.

You can’t win everytime. 

We have gotten alot of <5k drops from mbs and <1k drops from bulas aswell in ice instance where you need to train a char to tank the instance FOR YEARS whereas a 60-80 insta hitter or tank can be done within a month. Of course the more instance people go, the more rostos and tokens burnt with a better gc income for those people with low levels (or alts) in an economy where the prices are fucked up. 

I have gone to a great number of 60-80 instas with my tank alt (30/100 a/d) and profit wasnt really that bad in 3-4 people. 

I’d say make it either poly or scarba to make things more interesting and increase the chance of getting better drops more. 

-Kaddy

The only time i really did the 60-80 instance was if i was 2 manning it, or at most 3 manning it, as even 4 man is often not worth the resources, never mind the token, i agree with diealot, have so it has a choice of poly or scarba

It has been a bit on this. I've done a few more of these instances, and the variety would be nice. Can we add this?

Adjust the drop table on the instance version of the poly if you must, but a random boss selection would make this instance a lot more interesting

Just how long do characters stay in this bracket?

If they stay long enough to make such a change worthwhile, perhaps alternatives shoudl be added to more waves.

And, once this one gets changed, you'l want the same kind of changes for the next level...

How long characters stay in is mostly determined by the player.

I personally like the challenge that staying in this range poses outside of instancing, so I've never left. There's a handful of others like me, but for the most part, this instance range is blown through pretty quickly. Adding a poly might make more players stay, or might make players who would have skipped it altogether consider running a handful.

I don't think many people have such issue with 80100, with chance for a dragon blade there it's hard to complain about drops. On variety in 80100 someone more knowledgeable than me can provide better input.