Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

New Helm of Life and Mana's

Heya all,

Searched for a few queries but did not find any.

For all  those years, we had only 2 great options as helmets - col and holam's. What I suggest is to add Ice Dragon Helm of Life and Mana and Black Dragon Helm of Life and Mana. I suggest to add a NPC where it can charge you like 10-20k whatever it is and takes a rdholam and gives you either ice or black, with the same protections or lets say +2 cold for ice and +1 cold +1 fire for black. So we can at least use some other looking good items for our helmets because imo Black and Ice helms look much better. :P

Since the items are already in game, a simple server update would be required only with also a NPC to do the trade (let's say heavybeard or tankel).

What do you guys think? 

-Kaddy

Here is one positive reason to add other helms of life and mana....

[UnderrTaker @ 6]: hahaha[16:44:03] Your Red Dragon Helm Of Life and Mana has been destroyed [16:44:04] UnderrTaker decided to help with the overpopulation problem...

Broken helms add chances for bricks to fall.

I like the idea of the extra options of helms, I just think they should be added as drops and not from the red helm + some gold, only because that would give a great benefit to those players that have dozens of those in storage and are already not selling just to make some extra gold with the increase of demand.

Sounds like a great idea to me. When we were doing the raffle a few years back we had to decide whether to give people black and ice helms with those armour sets as no-one actually uses them. In the end, we compromised and gave out rdholam's, which I think is a bit of a cop-out as they don't match.  This would have solved that problem nicely

Edited by Loupie