Eternal Lands Official Forums
RipTide

Bring back old Neno

We really need the old neno back. We have a serious lack of bad day remove stones and special day stones. People can kill badaran for them but that takes a lot more work than neno did.

If you want to add those stones to another creature like an Ivan type creature, that would work. I'd buff up the stats and have him spawn in the Burn's c2 invasion map rooms. With the 2 different invasion maps, he could be on any c2 surface map or c2 caves. He'd be much harder to spawn sit.

Please consider it, thanks.

There's so many other options:

• Add something new.
    • Something that can only be hurt by any of the non-melee damage things (mines, range, magic, summons, etc.) or one random thing from that list.
    • A new sort of badaran that takes specific (perhaps random) items to damage, with hints to location and items given on a chat channel
    • Any of a number of ideas in the suggestion board could be pretty easily adapted to fill the spot vacated by 'old neno' with the proper spawn AI:
  • Add some automated ways Nenos can spawn:
    • Add Neno to GIWS (remove timer for neno GIWS)
    • Change Dung-rat to Neno (a bit harsh for such a noble creature)
    • Let Joker randomly spawn a Neno but only tell the person who found Joker where
    • Add a mob once per #day (or maybe once every 4 days) that when killed, turns into a Neno
  • Add day stone drops to more things:
    • Lower level instance bosses
    • Low level monsters (very super ultra rare)
    • Similar to pear, but non-detectable.
    • Very super ultra rare daily reward

Or Entropy could just drop a few in the outhouse to be found by the dung harvesters.  Why should the fighters find all the cool stuff?   ;-)

8 hours ago, bkc56 said:

Or Entropy could just drop a few in the outhouse to be found by the dung harvesters.  Why should the fighters find all the cool stuff?   ;-)

I am not against this idea. I don't know if he would go for it.

As I've informed radu, the official maps are now "cleaned up" with regards to walkable tiles that he can create a script that picks a random map, and a random walkable tile on that map (that has at least one walkable tile next to it) and use that as a spawn point.

Completely random spot on any map that is allowed.

Impossible to spawn-sit, period.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:13 PM, Burn said:

As I've informed radu, the official maps are now "cleaned up" with regards to walkable tiles that he can create a script that picks a random map, and a random walkable tile on that map (that has at least one walkable tile next to it) and use that as a spawn point.

Completely random spot on any map that is allowed.

Impossible to spawn-sit, period.

Cool, that would make hunting fun.