Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Serpent sword of death

Whats missing from the enchanted swords is a shiny black one,  serpent sword / short tit / long tit etc of death, has chance to poison opponent when you hit

similar builds to the equivalent ones in the enchanted range, another use for enriched death ess,

This is funny, I was thinking of this the other day, a tit short of poison (5% chance to poison.) I was thinking of calling it sword of the Assassin. I wasn't going to suggest it, most suggestions go unnoticed.

Why not? Poison is quite slow damage, low chance would make it difficult to stack (and abuse). Not sure about black though, why not green?

Black to compliment armors and clothing , speaking to radu Black is probably not an option , not sure if really dark green, (same reason as black) is an option.

:hiya:

There are more than enough weapons - standard & special - already imo. While I would like more weapons introduced over time, I personally think that it would be far better to first bring in dual-wield (like I suggested before where the human nexus required would be the combined total of the required human nexus for each weapon. So if you wanted to use a fire serp & magic serp you would have to have a human nexus of 14 so as to limit the number of people who would be doing this) as well as more mobs / mob spawns for the 150+ range players. There are an almost uncountable number of spawns for the big cats as well as the 'low-end' creatures/mobs but the higher mobs are woefully lacking.

How many spawns are there for leg orcs / trolls? And of those, how many are any good for training - the 3x spawn cave for trolls is about it but that's miles from a storage & generally annoying regarding location & usability.

How many spawns for acw's? Then look at how many spawns there are for bears...

I know that there are more chars (especially recently) in the lower level ranges & I am in no way at all suggesting a reduction in spawn numbers there - but an increase for the higher level chars to be able to train even half-decently without hounding mods for invasions is certainly wanted, even needed.

In short, no new special serp thanks because there are many more things that would be better to sort out first.

:medieval:

Edited by FairyTail