Eternal Lands Official Forums
konec

banned alts

long time I have not posted anything here...and again I dont see the reason why 6 my alts are banned? so please Radu can you tell me what I did wrong? I thought we agreed that I can have 6 alts logged in afk, so I obbey this, anything else I have missed?

alts.png

I had 6(as well as you can see on the screenie), my brother (whitelightlord), who I was visiting from saturday evening to sunday evening, had 6 (his alts) as well, I swear I have never exceeded the max of 6 alts afk at once.. you can see from the IP they were logged in that it is not the IP I mainly use

How convenient, your brother just happened to also have 6 alts that he just happened to want to have all online at the same time you just had to have your 6 on.   Of course.

We sometimes come to see each other, we both use our alts to harvest amber and it was the day of action and we had quite a lot of work with bees outside, so I wanted to log my 6 alts to regain some acp. And my brother did the same.. ofc I told him that i agreed with radu that 6 max online while afk.. so he logged 6 as well, but you can see from what ip they are mainly logged and created as well and that 1 is mainly used by me(konec) and the other by my brother(whitelightlord). My pc would not stand 12 clients at once.. 

If you want to clarify anything else maybe I can explain, but to be honest - do you really think that I would risk locking my main for approx 150 (counted all together) acp regained? I obbey what we agreed with radu!

The alts were not logged in for quite a long time because I have a lot of work irl and now I would need that badly to have 12 alts logged in at once for few hours?