Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caladina

Android app thoughts

I dont have a phone capable of running el atm but i have been using the android version on my 10inch tablet since it came out,  mostly as a companion device for when i away from mac

looking at the game from a phone point of view and regarding the launch on G'play store i wondering if it would do better if there was a phone version for screens smaller than 8 inch as well as the current version for 8 inch over.

in my opinion i think the control system for phone version would be better with two on screen thumb toggles left side for camera control right side for char movement or vise versa

Edited by caladina

Actually i did play a litle with the android, and i must say what i would like is and way to toggle multiple touch bars

So you have 1 or 2 Buttons on the button where you can go between  Icon bars 1-3 which all have a set of buttons that are vital for the game play.

Then i would add button for Keyboard, special mouse clicks, options, minimap etc simple things you can easy do on pc clients but are frustrating on android