Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konec

OMG again alts banned?

Hello there,

I came this morning to PC and found 4 alts banned, could you Mr. Radu please tell me what again was wrong? AFK sitting (regaining action points) is now breaking rules as well?

I forgot to mention names of locked alts - terek, sirmulich, kulecnik, hary_potter.

Main is Konec.

Thank you for information why they were banned?

Its been a week nearly and still noone can give me details about alts banned? I broke no rules that I know - if I did, please tell me which were broken by afk sitting? And if not, please unban them..

Thank you for info.

Konec.

I believe it was Radu that banned them, I do not know the reason. Suggest you send him a pm in game to this thread.

Wiz

You've been macroing on your main char since at least December of 2016 until at least April this year. This and the fact that you never listened to me and always tried to push your way justifies banning your alts. Today I decided to ban your main too, because I think I was too generous with you.

I don't need to give you proof, I have my logs. If you dodn't knowingly use macroing, you used a moded client that had macro capabilities.

You don't expect me to tell you how our anti macroing algorithm works, now do you?

But let's take an example: On 26th of March you were macro killing rats in the IP rat cave.

Sorry, that was a false alarm.

Ok, how about 7th of April, Naralik storage, making ashes?

Sat Apr  7 11:39:22 2018 Konec's last action was use / eat, 1 seconds ago, last produced (Ashes)

Try to explain this one, then I will give you more to explain.

56 minutes ago, Entropy said:

You don't expect me to tell you how our anti macroing algorithm works, now do you?

But let's take an example: On 26th of March you were macro killing rats in the IP rat cave.

Sorry, that was a false alarm.

Ok, how about 7th of April, Naralik storage, making ashes?

Sat Apr  7 11:39:22 2018 Konec's last action was use / eat, 1 seconds ago, last produced (Ashes)

Try to explain this one, then I will give you more to explain.

What i shall explain there..i have food usually on first slot, so ctrl+1 and click on mix all button..i have 2 hands, one on keyboard, one on mouse..or that is a macro?

But i am not sure if I understand you correctly..

If you mean that in 1 second i eat food and also create ashes then i have no idea and think it is undoable...

Nit sure if that time was on phone or pc. On phone when i mix abnd have to lock phone immediatelly because of my wife who doesnt know i am playing, when i dont turn off wifi or data, the client doesnt lag me immediatelly, but continues mixing and when i log back i have usually mixed more than i had when locking the phone...but I cant do anything about it...

When eating food and making ashes has nothing to do with the macroing. This is  not how our macro detection works (it's just there as more info for us to look at).

At that particular time you didn't appear to lag out:

Sat Apr  7 10:10:52 2018 Konec [ip] logged in [id: 205, sock: 214]
Sat Apr  7 11:52:42 2018 Konec [ip] logged in [id: 205, sock: 9]

Would be 'nice', but i have never seen that happen, it can restart the mix all process, when I click the mix all button...that is all I know about. As I said I never macroed, never did anything afk besides regaining hp/mana/action points/harvesting and reading afk in frr, which is not against rules afaik..?

As I said..have no idea.. but if I was macroing for 1.5 years.. wouldnt you or any other mod alrdy caught me doing it afk? I have never macroed etc... if you want I can make a video mixing and when it stops i have to manually click the mix all button... i dont know what other proof can I give you..the client cant restart mixing if it stops...