Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xXSarcaTusXx

hello can i get my account unbanned ? Name SarcaTus

hello can i get my old account SarcaTus unbanned plz ?

i want to come back to Eternal Lands , when i played i only got 12  years old  now im older , i know  i got  banned , but   can i get  the account back ? now  im 26 and  want to go back to my first MMORPG who  i love to play , im coming with   5 friend of me to  they start play and i want  go back , but  i want go back to game  on my main account ! 

can  i get  it  unbanned ? plz ?  now i understand "RULES ARE TO BE FOLLOWED" ! 

Thank you and have a nice day ^^

Aislinn has said that old accounts that have been locked due to rule violations will not be unlocked. You will have to start a new character.

but im older now , and dont want to restart  , just give me one oportunity to show you im  a different guy now !

plz ?!

i dont want to restart , who i got a  hi lvl account with  many sets

26-12=14

How exactly did you get a high leveled character if you were banned 14 years ago?

You can start a new character.

i was many years  .. if you look at last Login of sarcatus was many years back . but ok aislinn i just wanted to get back my acocunt to restart  play the eternal lands , but  ok i understand ..

then cya , i dont want lvl  and farm  about years to get to the point who i  was ! cya gg then :/

I don't see the point of continuing the conversation.  He doesn't want to play the game, as he stated.