Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tovin

Log-off @ min/max

Guest Tovin

One thing I noticed is that using ,Alt>-x closes the session (and window). Is there a way just to Log-off without closing the window?

The other thing I noticed, on the open window on the top right, there is a <min> & <close> button, but there is no <max> button. I know how to get to full screen, but I'ld like to maximize the window, instead. I move the window the best I can, but to use the <max> button would be easier.

--Mark--

Hello Tovin,

Unfortunately there currently is no way to return to the log-in screen (i.e log-off) without restarting the game.

If you'd like to consistently play with a maximised (larger) window, it is possible to adjust the size of the client window by changing the "Video Mode" setting found under the "Video" tab of the Options window (ctrl+o). I suggest selecting a setting which is slightly lower than that of your display so you don't end up with sections of the client disappearing from your screen.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Benfish2005

There is also a FullScreen setting available on th Video settings which requires a restart,

There are technical reasons why changing the resolution requires a restart.

Guest Janiform

BTW, OP stated that he "know(s) how to get to full screen". Like him, I would love to maximize the window or even resize it manually. The game window in windowed mode does not provide a normal Windows resize cursor for resizing. 

That said, this is an awesome game for a dev team of one!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this