Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konec

Maximum food lvl

Hi all,

Id like to suggest if it was possible to be able to set maximum food lvl (up to your chars max food lvl)? - that would be great for mixing with using quick slots and keyboard for eating.

I am not sure how hard it would be to set that up, it is just an idea..

Konec.

Kaddy, that just sets the maximum on the food bar, it doesn't limit how much you can eat (and eating at (max-1) is a good way to waste PoFs).

I guess what he wants is a way to make it impossible to eat once you reach a set food level. And indeed, I can see some uses for that...

So its hard for a macro guy, to download the sourcecode check in which file you can add a food check before item that gives food is used and make a block in there in game client, so nobody can see if he is just good in his eating habbit? or  one of the hundreds other ways (color checks for autoclick etc) then for players who like me put the quickslot hotkey to numpad so that i only need to klick 1 key and hold it, while my toads are eaten.

I think i do not waste a lot of it, because i watch while i do that the color of the food bar (you can change the level when it changes). putting then off the finger and clicking on mix all makes powermixing possible. but i do regularly waste toads, and did waste more bones that way.

if someone wants to macro and can programm its easy enough. and those stoppers will not stop them.

Very true, Vino. But there's no reason to make it easier on the ones that are not capable of programming (or rather, not able to modify the client code).

Edited by revi