Eternal Lands Official Forums
Locuas

~

Even tho people like to call you scammer, I think you are pretty nice to most people. Never seen you hatin’ or doing bad stuff to anyone really. 

But If you find it necessary, go for it. And if need help, just know that I’m always here. 

-Kaddy

20 hours ago, Locuas said:

I bought scammed character but nowdays the fact of certain people bothering/annoying me i decided to mind more about a way to fix it

You are not being honest, you never bought it, you forced koizu to scam it for you. Secondly you also tried to scam _killer_guy_ char and succeeded in doing so and I am always thankful to Aquila who locked the char and Radu who helped me get the pass back for Killer Guy char.

also wants to get rid of the "scammer" title that i'm still attached to.

You earned that title when u first scammed Cadecues for his char and you still living upto it.

In beginning, Vio wanted me to refund him with gcs and the quantity was 30millions gc, but i was too greedy and decided not to return anything. Doing that i can at least cover his loss because he spent cash to buy teh char, and he can invest it all into his char or resell and i get ...let's say freedom and radu pardon, and of course more clean conscience. 

Oh yes i did ask you and also asked radu to ask you on my behalf to return the char but you never had a conscience to return the char you "scammed".

I understand that char was tempting but i have been hearing about this " pay vio the gc for his loss" since you and koizu scammed me. Yesterday you had a chat with me about that and you wanted me to farm instance with you so that you can give me gc, which i find very lame coz i dont trust you m8 and you earned that. 

But if you still wanna get clear of that scammed tag  you should pay radu the 30 mil gc coz i have a feeling that after this post here you will make a post soon saying that " i have paid vio " just like you say " you bought rather than scammed the char" 

I am sure you earned a lot from those gold coins you sold. So when u pay radu the 30 mil gc or  return char i will be first to say you have a clean conscience , until then please drop this act.

One more thing you need to know , you got name change to "kingpin" coz i wanted my name back, so i am thankful to radu who did not let you change your name this time and let you hide away with your  tag as "scammer". cheers

Hi kaddy 

Even tho people like to call you scammer, I think you are pretty nice to most people. Never seen you hatin’ or doing bad stuff to anyone really. 

But If you find it necessary, go for it. And if need help, just know that I’m always here. 

When you have a char with awesome sto and all attributes maxed to 48, lend him your password and we shall see about your opinion <3

Oh and i know sharing password to a  "good friend "was my mistake so i am not interested in any 2 cents about risk about sharing passwords.

Ty all

vio

Edited by violater

@Kingpin/Multani/Locuas

You are well aware that you earned the “scammer” title very much prior to what you did to Vio, and for good reason. You stole my character back when I naively trusted you, and then while playing my char you would either taunt me or show fake remorse while refusing to return the char. This incident with Vio is a perfect example of how easily you reverted to being shady. So making sure players are informed as to what kind of player you are is important.

I don’t want to keep recounting this, especially since it’s very embarrassing for me. However, with a thread like this, especially if Radu is considering this like you stated, then of course I have to speak up. You’ve made destructive choices and have to deal with the consequences of that.

Well, i try fix something that happened between me and violater and you show up to post about your char Caduceus? Come on...move for another topic please

and you got it back plus + pp's that i had added to it + radu help with cheaper shop items + old whiterhino char + ???? idk what more. Ok i was immature enough to realize what i did, so put a rock over paper eh?

@Dragon_killer is purelly hater noob, don't increase or decrease anything basically.

Incredible how you guys can't give someone another chance to repair some damage, i'm done with this behavior but you all still want to crucify me.

Oh ok, yall are the judge.

I am not hating anyone for how they play the game, I respect their gamestyle. I don't hate you I hate what you did. 

What guarantee do people have that you won't scam again, and if you were seeking so that you would not be labeled as 'a scammer' you should pay back what you've scammed, without needing to make a post forum, asking for people what they think. It does seem you can't enjoy the game so you are trying to do something to serve your own interest (even if it means giving 30Mgc to violater). So yeah give back the stuff and maybe you'll get that 'title' off. 

In this game so many stuff/ppl got scammed so idk why it is such a drama now and i don't care. For me u are one of the most nicest ppl in this game and i would do nonstop instances with u but i live sadly on the wrong part of the world :cry:

Vio scammed again? L.O.L. This sad pathetic story about Violater getting yet another one of his chars scammed again?. Get over it and move on the already.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:15 PM, KoDdy said:

to refresh topic... here u can also see what kind of person finesse is... 

Never knew finesse is like this

I am not happy with this.  ALL speech shown?