Eternal Lands Official Forums
dragon_killer

Adding new invadable bosses

Hi all,

I have been curious/looking at bosses spawned in invasions and I heard some aren't invadable as of dilimac, scarba/labagiu/jegos.(80/100/120 bosses). I think it would be cool to have them in invasions as well, of course they don't need to drop the special drops just like the cocalars. They could even be spawned in uncapped invasion, especially the jegos.

Given the fact that they are using existing actors in client, it would take just a server update to add them to invasions or just add new mobs with different attribs/stats.

We deffo need new looking for breakers btw!!!

I've asked for dilimac, scarba/labagiu/jegos to be invade-able.  Wizzy and I have both come up with new monsters, bosses and such to make invasions more interesting. Nothing we have suggested has been even considered. I even asked that the "boss" male/fem gobs feature be added to all the other monsters. Just to add some spice to the game.

Can't beat a dead horse. :unsure:

Isn't it more special if some mobs are instance only? I mean, making them invadable isn't much work, but it's nice to have some mobs being special.

Yes the polyphemus is great for 100-120+ even for uncappers! since it glows.

I made that suggestion having in mind the lower cap invasions, such as 80/100 cap. 

Drops can always be adjust if that bothers you, but yeah the idea was to have more monster.

Also breakers having a different color would be nice, but I am pretty sure that would mean less rostos for radu :P