Eternal Lands Official Forums
BlueButterfly

Rachie from the former KD guild, and for a long time from <TE> passed away. Soon we'll do a ceremony in her behalf...

Hello ELers,

In the name of <TE>, I'm here to inform all the eternal lands comunity, the passing of Rachie. We are organizing a ceremony in her behalf, in a place and date to be announced in this thread of the forum.

To all her friends and our allies, our condolences... :cry:

I didn't know Rachie well, but I know she was well loved by her friends in <TE> and the EL community.  My condolences to her friends and family.

momr

Strongest warrior I knew EL, and always kept a positive outlook on life no matter what. She was the sweetest person and always helped out. Heaven is going to be blessed with a sweet soul. Your kids, your family and friends were blessed to have someone like you touch their lives. Rest in peace rachie. I miss you. We will all miss you. Thank you for the great memories we had together on here, something I always cherish. #fuckcancer

Edited by ShYne

our condolences to her family and friends.

It's so sad to hear this.  I hope EL gave her some peace and the opportunity to forget her troubles, even if only for a little while.  My condolences to her family and friends.

Me and Riva send our condolences to her family and friends.

AdranBach.

Edited by Bandhar

On 15/01/2018 at 2:14 PM, Aislinn said:

It's so sad to hear this.  I hope EL gave her some peace and the opportunity to forget her troubles, even if only for a little while.  My condolences to her family and friends.

Yes it really did!

On 14/01/2018 at 6:27 PM, momr58 said:

I didn't know Rachie well, but I know she was well loved by her friends in <TE> and the EL community.  My condolences to her friends and family.

momr

Thank you...

Very sad to hear. Rachie made me feel at home in <TE> when I joined. Always helped me out. Condolences to her family and friends, she will be much missed