Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starman_Omega

Some Ideas On Nexuses, Manu And Weapons

I was Thinking when I read some topics on this board About some Ideas.

Nexuses could Double as how well the player uses the item they'd get "boosts" of stats on their abilities depending on the Nexus of that type.

Human Nexus:What armor@weapons you can use/how effective the weapons@armor will be

Vegetal Nexus: What potions you can make/how much they increase or heal

Inorganic Nexus: What Ore or minerals you can harvest/ How many you cna harvest w/o failing(I don't think this is the best: someone try another Idea)

Magic Nexus: What kind of Magic you can cast/How powerful it is or how much it heals

Animal Nexus: What Kind of animals You can summon/how powerful they are.

Artificial Nexus:What armor/weapons you can make/how powerful they will be(kinda goes hand-in-hand with Human Nexus)

I also Have Another Idea On Manufacturing Weps/armor.

We could add in maybe a system to manufacture whatever someone puts in the manu window (well not anything-just andding a bunch of new wepons)

Like-

8 iron Bars, 5 coal, 50 fire essences(50 is just an example, i could put in as any as i want but not over 100 or less than 5), 2 leather- Flame sword-Lasts As many fights as fire esesnces put into the sword -5. 0-45 damage, 1+ accuracy, 2+crittical to hit and damage, 3+deffense. Turns into iron sword after all battles that = number of fire essences are over

and Maybe add some battle axes to our selection :D:D:D .

But why all the new weapons when tit serp is better? keep them varied- depending on the person's status, he may chose one weapon over another because this weapon has (such and such) stats. maybe make the serp weaker so we can keep more weapons on the same level- not serp being the highest.

any feedback? need some input. :)