Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Horses

I think the game should have horses for ppl to ride. It would make travel faster and a bit more exciting. You could have different types of horses and they could go at different speeds and stuff. I also think we should be able to follow other players for example: they are showing you some place it would make it easier so you wouldnt lose the "guide"

Also the follow player thingie? Haven't seen that one before. Not that I like the idea, but to my knowledge it's new.

I recall a follow action being suggested at least once before... But that was in a rather flamy thread about movement in general (too much clicking, keeping mouse buttons down. Also suggested a few dozen times now).

I think he got the "follow" idea from Runescape. In RS you can right click and pick to follow someone. It would be quite the convenience if we were able to follow someone. Alot less clicking and losing someone you are following. I support the idea but it might be considered unoriginal.

I still don't like it, unless you let the guide pull the follower forth with a rope or something. It's so unreal to automatically follow someone.