Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saxum

Make KF less predictable

Kilarian Field has known spawns but what about changing it so when a spawn is killed a random creature is spawned? This would make it more unpredictable. I'd say any creature which is capable of being ignored via Monster Magentism would fit since Xaq's quest cannot be skipped like Haidir, Dorel and Maia quests and a creature could last there a fair amount of time. Having a Little Dragon Pink spawn there would not be fair, right?

revi: adjusted title to reflect content

Edited by revi

Why? So you guys can farm stronger monsters without the risk of losing a brick. Always trying to get something for nothing.

Well that would be a nice idea, but as RipTide mentioned it would be easy money. I think spawns like that should be added to Thelinor or Tahraji Desert. Or both.

Sorry RipTide but not a farmer and barely a fighter. I thought it would make it more interesting in KF.

Sorry RipTide but not a farmer and barely a fighter. I thought it would make it more interesting in KF.

I was just jumping to a conclusion about your motives like you did about mine on something.